Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

CocosContestHall

Shimamura Uzuki

CocosContestHall

This is a thread for posting other people's DDS Uzukis, Smile and Treat or otherwise. Starting with mine. Image

Name: Shimamura Uzuki 

Model: Uzuki (Smile and Treat)

Personality: Pretty much your garden variety genki girl. She always does her best to make everyone smile through her songs. Eats plenty of food that isn't as bland as a brick and jokes that it's much too spicy. Also likes shopping and would ruin her wallet over a single trip to Ank Rouge's flagship store. 

crappyshappyshaw

My pride and joy, Super Sonico custom from the first release Uzuki! A bit of an old photo but it's my favorite one of her.

spacer.png

Name: Super Sonico

Body: DDdy 3 + Dynamite Plus Peach Pai

Wig: self-made acrylic yarn wig

Eyes: random eBay seller (outdated), currently wearing Red Heart Series 2 from Alruna's Aesthetics (unpictured)

Faceup: myself

Clothes: Vest hoodie and necklace from VMF50 Super Sonico Tiger Hoodie release, shirt is made my myself with an iron-on for the tiger

Headphones: 3D model printed by shapeways and painted by me

• Like 4

Oculae
5 hours ago, crappyshappyshaw said:

shirt is made my myself with an iron-on for the tiger

As someone who owns this set, that was the best way to go! The official shirt, even if it wasn't too small for a DDdy, is disappointingly see through. 😔

She looks absolutely incredible, I never would have guessed that Uzuki would make such a good match for her! I've seen your icon in a few other topics and thought she was official! Excellent custom!

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

crappyshappyshaw
4 hours ago, Oculae said:

As someone who owns this set, that was the best way to go! The official shirt, even if it wasn't too small for a DDdy, is disappointingly see through. 😔

She looks absolutely incredible, I never would have guessed that Uzuki would make such a good match for her! I've seen your icon in a few other topics and thought she was official! Excellent custom!

Exactly! The shirt is just way too thin. I was surprised about it too, since I think the VMF nipples would eventually bore a hole in the material.

Thanks a lot, your comment means so much to me! At first I was going to go with Yui Hirasawa for her cute eye shape and mouth, but when Uzuki came out I knew I had to get my hands on her for Sonico. The chin I think adds a little more maturity. I'm really happy with how my custom came out and eventually I should make the newest iteration of her design. but would love to see Volks have an official Sonico since they already made a couple figures for her! 😩