Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Pit

Malenia, Blade of Miquella project

Pit

Ok, people, many of you saw my firekeeper from Dark souls 3 is ready. This means I can continue with another doll project; again, from the same videogame developer company. This time, the character will be from their most recent masterpiece released: Elden Ring. So, before introducing images, here it is some of her lore in case you don't know her: 

Malenia, Blade of Miquella.

She resides in a secret area in "The lands between" and is also known as "Malenia the severed" and "the goddess of rot". She is one of the children of the Goddess "The queen Marika" and "Radagon, of the golden order". She's the twin sister of Miquella, whose whereabouts are unknown. As a demigodddess, Malenia is one of the most powerful entities in the game.

After and event called "the Shattering", Malenia and her half-brother, the general Radahn, would come to blows. Neither sibling would win but Malenia cursed Radahn with her cursed power "the scarlet Rot", causing him to lose his wits and wander the lands as a beast growling at the stars.

To avoid story spoilers, right now she lies in a secret place in a deep slumber, waiting for...someone or something.

Now the pictures and fanarts: 

1037695.jpg.4d2047cf8b0af2bc5a2bc83e764fb784.jpg

__malenia_blade_of_miquella_elden_ring_drawn_by_itsuki_itsukiovo__sample-a8b19bc48fb7434c80198b618c30aaef.jpg.53e904125f26d8261a1c367d3e93ce77.jpg

uhdpaper.com-download-pc-hd-wallpaper-840@1@e.jpg.d90cb29d6e0f83cc6b0451ed0796cf4c.jpg

xcloqvs708281.png.78f1dfd25aac339ac8da4939f72534b1.png

Just like the firekeeper, I think matching her face won't be that hard because the helm is covering the upper face. My Kos-mos, Sheryl or even Alna surely could do the job. The wig wont be a problem either with all the stores out there. The outfit will be complicated but is doable. I think the hardest part will be the helm and her prosthetic arm. Maybe I could buy a DD arm and paint it with gold. For the helm and shoulder maybe a 3d impression will be the best bet. Any suggestions? 

Edited by Pit

crappyshappyshaw

I have seen some printed Malenia helmets floating around that work in doll size, most recently this one. As for the arm and leg (minus the pauldron), perhaps hands-on air dry clay additions to a spare set of leg and arm will do the trick?

I do feel like your Kos-mos can pull the weight and also double as her, she is a pretty and versatile sculpt!

Pit
On 8/29/2022 at 2:26 AM, crappyshappyshaw said:

I have seen some printed Malenia helmets floating around that work in doll size, most recently this one

And not only the helmet, but the wig in the photos is perfect as well! I'll contact this individual for details. Ty @crappyshappyshaw!

As for the arm and leg (minus the pauldron), perhaps hands-on air dry clay additions to a spare set of leg and arm will do the trick?

I really like this. I'm not an sculptor but I will try the sculpting myselft first, before contacting an expert. Who knows, maybe the result will be great and that saves me from an expensive 3d impression. 

I do feel like your Kos-mos can pull the weight and also double as her, she is a pretty and versatile sculpt!

Totally agree. Kos-mos will be! 

Edited by Pit