The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Cazzie_Bliss

I want to see your DDP's! (For Research)

chantelle
23 minutes ago, Xiongmao said:

Also I don't think her lower arm sections are quite long enough. I don't know if this is the same with every DDP.

It's the same for every DDP. I think they are designed this way so MDD clothing with long sleeves won't look too short.

I find the length mostly ignorable but I do think they would really look nice a tad bit longer.

BeyondTime
2 minutes ago, chantelle said:

It's the same for every DDP. I think they are designed this way so MDD clothing with long sleeves won't look too short.

I find the length mostly ignorable but I do think they would really look nice a tad bit longer.

Yes, in some ways the DDP are more problematic for arm poses as a result, but in other ways the shorter arms can be nice for posing. 

I think you hit the nail on the head though. DDP were always meant to fall under the MSD, SDM, MDD clothing lines as opposed to having their own 50 cm line. Mostly it's ok, Iori & Yayoi don't mind short skirts but they want blue jeans, so wish Volks would fill in the gaps with DDP specific items like pants. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

chantelle

Not my doll or photo, but someone made a DDP Smartdoll Hybrid! 

The head seems to suit the DDP well imo!