Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

LadyLeeLau

One Off Mina

LadyLeeLau

Here is one of my Precious girls! Little story about her.

So, I went to my first Dollpa in 2019, it was mainly for the Icon's debut, but they had some dolls up for lottery there. I saw Mina and instantly fell in love with her. Immediately asked my Husband what she was, and she's an SDC! We did put in for her, but no dice (That's ok, we left with two Icons heh heh) But Mina never left my mind, so of course looked around for her here and there. Even started looking for her twin Mei as they were similar enough either would do! There were a ton of her on Mandarake, but then once the pandemic hit, they were all gone!

Then, the announcement for the one offs came, and there she was! A One Off Mina, and she was even more adorable than her original face up and outfit! So, we put in for her, and yaaaaay, I got her! She's my only resin from Volks (even though there are 2 others in the family, but owned by the Hubby!) I added the ears to her (Sorry Kitsune, they are hers now! LOL) I always like a little fantasy look on my own girls.

I do have more awesome pictures of her at a huge and beautiful Estate, just have to get them off the camera! Will share them anon!

52041191055_9bcd3d28b6_b.jpg

52040932344_b5af83aa14_z.jpg52040731673_41b1e9fcf7_z.jpg

52040934879_b23defe5fc_z.jpg52040934974_bf83b0e0ed_z.jpg

• Like 4

Dolorre

I can see why you liked her; she's beautiful. Glad you finally got her.