MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
scripple

Dysfunctional Dollfie Theater: Treacherous History

scripple

Dysfunctional Dollfie Theater: Treacherous History
Click Here For Large Picture Edition.

Since I was doing some random digital archeology and dredged up this rare DDT story that can basically stand on it's own as a humorous anecdote I decided I should share it here in the DD-ish photo story land.  It's been a long time since I posted a story here as my more recent stories (which had a 2.5 year hiatus anyway) have a heavy dose of resin in them and less humor than DDT did when it was regularly posted here especially.

Anyway I hope it's good for a laugh.

The characters are Alia, a normal girl, and Bast, an ancient goddess who recently rejoined the modern world and is having difficulty adapting to how much the world has changed in a few thousand years.

We join Bast and Alia in their living room this afternoon.

bjdimg_20220507_001_600.jpg

*Alia is just vegging as Bast uses the tablet.*

bjdimg_20220507_002_600.jpg

Bast: "Hmmmm.  Enter credit card."

bjdimg_20220507_003_600.jpg

Bast: "Where?  It seems sealed."

bjdimg_20220507_004_600.jpg

Bast: "Yo!  How do I enter a credit card into this machine?  There is no slot or channel.  I was told I could use these to pay for things rather than always bartering."

Alia: "You like just type in the numbers.  You don't actually use the card."

bjdimg_20220507_005_600.jpg

*Alia sits up and moves over.* "Like here.  Let me see the tablet and card and I'll show you.  Ok?"

*Bast pulls the tablet back.* "No!  You may see the card but not the tablet.  It's private."

bjdimg_20220507_006_600.jpg

*Alia pulls her hands back.* "Sorry......Uhm, like you do know the tablet will store the history of like what you've looked at right?"

Bast: "What?!?!"

Alia: "Yeah like unless you're using private mode it will keep a record of all the pages you visit and stuff.  Even after you're like done."

bjdimg_20220507_007_600.jpg

Bast: "Treacherous machine!  Clearly designed by foxes!  I'll fix that!"  *Angrily gripping the tablet to destroy it*

Alia: "Wait!  Wait!  Like we can totally clear it!"

(In the full DDT Bast's rival was a fox.)

bjdimg_20220507_008_600.jpg

Bast: "What do you mean clear it?"

Alia: "Like you can erase the history.  Why don't you navigate to like another page that's ok for me to see then I'll show you.  Ok?  Like then you don't have to destroy a tablet every time you use one.  Cool huh?"

Bast: "You can erase history?  How far back?"

Alia: "Uhm, like only on the tablet you know?  Not like history history."

Bast: "A pity."

Alia: "Sorry."

Bast: "Well, it's a start.  Let me go to another page then you can show me how."

Alia: "Cool."

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

ShadowXM1

Wow! Nice to see you posting again Scripple! I had wondered what had happened to you, and hoped you were doing well. Sorry I had to leave your DDT site, but I had some things I really needed to take care of. Again, sorry especially since I forgot to delete my posts at the time. I really needed to do some soul searching.

scripple

Good to see you're still around and doing ok as well @ShadowXM1.

No worries on leaving.  Various people left over time and everyone left when I eventually shut it down 😛

After that I posted a different story line on a different site for a while, but even that stopped and I've been largely absent from the doll world as a whole for last two and half years or so.  Life got in the way and made it very hard to find the energy to do anything doll related.  Just recently though I've decided to see if I can push myself back to some level of activity.  In doing so I've reread some of my past work and in the process dug up the few photos and this story posted here.

I'm mostly trying to continue the newer story line though, and since it's filled with off topic dolls for this forum and the not too infrequent wall of text that doesn't appeal to most people I don't post it here.

Rajke

Good story and excellent posing. 
😀 Hope you will find back the spark. 
(maybe a combination of on topic and of topic dolls in one storyline and still uploading here? @onion6@)

Dolls and credit card issues are very relatable. At least Bast didn’t try to put cash money in the tablet. 

@onion20@   This is a signature.

scripple
41 minutes ago, Rajke said:

Good story and excellent posing. 
😀 Hope you will find back the spark. 
(maybe a combination of on topic and of topic dolls in one storyline and still uploading here? @onion6@)

Dolls and credit card issues are very relatable. At least Bast didn’t try to put cash money in the tablet. 

Thanks on the story and the posing.  We're most lucky Bast didn't actually just destroy the tablet.  She was never the most rational or patient of individuals.  :lol:

My current story line is a combo of on and off topic dolls, but there's no guarantee of the mix for any post.  I've considered opening up a general thread in off topic dolls where I post a thumbnail and a link to new content I create.  Then people could follow or comment if they wished.  I'm not certain if that would be particularly well received though.

SoapBubbles

I love this photo story! 🥰 Very cute and amusing. 

On 5/30/2022 at 2:47 PM, scripple said:

I've considered opening up a general thread in off topic dolls where I post a thumbnail and a link to new content I create.  Then people could follow or comment if they wished.  I'm not certain if that would be particularly well received though.

I, for one, would love to follow such a thread. :3

scripple
23 hours ago, SoapBubbles said:

I love this photo story! 🥰 Very cute and amusing. 

I, for one, would love to follow such a thread. :3

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. 

My currently running story line isn't quite as comedic as this one was, nor as stand alone episodic.  Probably both dents in its popularity.

Edited by scripple

BeyondTime
5 hours ago, scripple said:

I went ahead and updated this for my new comics app.

Dysfunctional Dollfie Theater: Treacherous History - Comic Edition

Of course, now I'm curious what she was trying to buy...

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

scripple
5 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Of course, now I'm curious what she was trying to buy...

Obviously something of a private nature.  😉

maboree

I love those couches and the overall setup. I'd love to get some for my crew. I would love couches for regular display of the dolls ❤️

scripple

Thanks on the setup.  Couches and tables and such sure are popular.  I sometimes wonder anymore if the most like story I could make would feature nothing but furniture.