Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  

Posting photo from my own folder ?

Hi there, 

I feel i bit stupide but i can’t find a way to post phots from my computer and not from a link. Is it even possible ? Thx

BeyondTime

There is a "drag files here" option at the bottom of the post editing window. You may not see that option until you are off New Member status.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

ethso

oh I see, that a shame :/ it's quite a lot 30 post without sharing photos ... It will be nice if we could at least share one photo of our dolls family :(

Oculae

Back in the old days of forums, all you COULD share were images from links! It's why image hosting sites like photobucket and imgur got so popular. If you want to share a picture file but don't have file sharing access yet, those sites are free and pretty user friendly, I recommend looking into them!

Or you could do what I do when I run out of upload space for a single post and just throw your photos onto a private Discord server. Discord automatically generates a link for every photo uploaded, so you can get a photo link that way too if you're feeling lazy. 😁

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

TomatoCultivator

I didn’t know this about Discord!  Though I am a new Discord user and still learning, this is a great tip.  Thanks for sharing!

ethso

Thx a lot Oculae, i didn’t know ether :)

Oculae

No prob! Always happy to share my old fogey wisdom. 😆 I forget how quickly the internet has changed sometimes.

And @TomatoCultivator, since it's another bit of forum wisdom and you asked in PM (which forum bugs apparently won't let me reply to? 😭), pinging is an old term for @ing someone like I just did for you! It gives people a notification that you replied to them specifically, which is very handy.

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

TomatoCultivator

Thanks @Oculae!  This makes sense; I did receive a notification that I was pinged. Definitely very handy.

Much appreciate you sharing the secret forum wisdoms!

• Like 1