Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Orpheus

Hello!

Orpheus

Hello everyone! I'm new to the hobby and got my first DD a few weeks ago. I always thought DDs were super cute but I wasn't able to afford one until now. Having her has been amazing so far and I almost have the urge to get her a sister already but I think I'll have to wait on that for a bit. It's nice to meet everyone!

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 7

CeliathePikachu

She's super cute! I love the way you've styled her! And welcome to the forum!

Edited by CeliathePikachu

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

Mashiro Mito is my wife and I love her!

RetroKanojo

Oh my gosh, she is absolutely adorable! @onion8@

Welcome to the forum, I hope you and your girl have a good time here! As many members will attest, DD's can be very addicting. I'm sure you will eventually end up with more than just one, but I think letting your girl enjoy 'single child status' for just a little longer is a good decision @onion9@

Rajke

Welcome to the Forums,

@onion12@

Beware of the addiction factor of the Dollfie’s. They can multiply fast.

@onion29@

Your photo’s are beautiful. If you think that we like doll photo’s, then you are absolutely right.

@onion20@

You have a very lovely girl over there that is very photogenic.

(we have photo games on this forum@onion34@)

Seeya around,

Rajke

@onion20@   This is a signature.

Xiongmao

I started with a blue haired doll, but 18 months later she finally ended up with two sisters. It would have been sooner, but I just could not make up my mind.

My girls constantly share outfits, sometimes share wigs but head swapping is a no-no.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Meowjima

I've always eyeballed that set.  It looks a lot cuter is person.

Also, this will not be your last DD.

• Haha 1

BeyondTime
On 9/5/2022 at 3:10 PM, Meowjima said:

Also, this will not be your last DD.

Seconded, as soon as she has the password to your computer and bank accounts she will start making more sisters. Just ask @baldylox, his first DD was clearly part Tribble...

• Haha 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox
On 9/5/2022 at 7:11 PM, BeyondTime said:

Seconded, as soon as she has the password to your computer and back accounts, she will start making more sisters. Just ask @baldylox, his first DD was clearly part Tribble...

Pfftt you ain't just whistlin' Dixie!  LOL  Manami was with me only 3 months before starting in on how badly she *needed* a sister.... or two.  She gave me so much grief that I had to return from my Japan trip with TWO sisters for her.  And of course she figured out how to push my buttons on getting more sisters so here I am, 12 years later, with over 160 dolls.  And she STILL wants more girls in the house!  Oh well, serves me right for having a soft spot for my Princess.  😉<3 

Billy

• Haha 5

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

battrastard
7 hours ago, baldylox said:

so here I am, 12 years later, with over 160 dolls.

You, Sir, have way exceeded my expectations! 

Excellent!! @onion36@

You DO know I'm kidding, right? LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Rajke
14 hours ago, baldylox said:

Pfftt you ain't just whistlin' Dixie!  LOL  Manami was with me only 3 months before starting in on how badly she *needed* a sister.... or two.  She gave me so much grief that I had to return from my Japan trip with TWO sisters for her.  And of course she figured out how to push my buttons on getting more sisters so here I am, 12 years later, with over 160 dolls.  And she STILL wants more girls in the house!  Oh well, serves me right for having a soft spot for my Princess.  😉<3 

Billy

Wait, you are already over 160. @onion19@

I knew you had around 130. But didn’t expect this much. 
(Very impressive collection as far as I have seen your photo’s)

I wonder if it is possible to get over 160 dolls in one photo. Would be a fun interesting nightmarish task to pose them all I guess.

@onion35@

• Like 1

@onion20@   This is a signature.

baldylox
On 9/7/2022 at 3:22 AM, battrastard said:

You, Sir, have way exceeded my expectations! 

Excellent!! @onion36@

You DO know I'm kidding, right? LOL

Thank you sir!  I didn't even know I had that many until a few friends came over and we did a room rotation.  We counted them and I came up with 8 more than I thought I had.  😄 Oh well, they're all adorable and spoiled so it's fine.  😉 

On 9/7/2022 at 9:52 AM, Rajke said:

Wait, you are already over 160. @onion19@

I knew you had around 130. But didn’t expect this much. 
(Very impressive collection as far as I have seen your photo’s)

I wonder if it is possible to get over 160 dolls in one photo. Would be a fun interesting nightmarish task to pose them all I guess.

@onion35@

Yep!  I'll have to do more updates to my family photo thread soon.  Maybe this weekend if it rains as much as they predict.  I'm sure I could get all of them into one big family photo but I have no idea WHERE I could have them all in my house so you could see them all at once.  I'd have to rearrange some furniture or something in order to fit them into a space that would work for a camera frame.  😉  And it would take me DAYS to do by myself.  The last time I did a group photo, I had just under 100 of them and it took me an entire day to take them from their spots in the doll room and other areas and place them all on the sofa and chair in the living room.  It took another 4 or 5 hours to put them all back the next day so a whole weekend was destroyed by doing that.  If I do another one photo group shot of them all, I'll have to have 2 or 3 other people come help me out.  😄 

And thank you for the complements!

Billy

• Like 1

baldylox

@Orpheus , I'm sorry to have derailed your thread a bit but the others are right.  Once the Dollie Bug has bitten you, you're kind of done for.  😉  But that's not a bad thing!  Having multiple dolls is lots of fun and lets you explore all kinds of looks and styles!

Welcome to the forums!  Your girl is gorgeous!  She has such a soft and quiet style to her.  I love the colors you chose for her, she really stands out as she is.  And I like her wardrobe as well, she has good tastes in clothing!  I hope we get to see lots more of her!  <3 

Billy

• Like 1