Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
BeyondTime

WOW! Renewal 3rd Anniversary

BeyondTime

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/ext/3rd_anniversary/index.html

Event details will be released soon, but if it's anything like last year there will be lotteries for SD, D'Coords, and Lucky Bags.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Monty

The banner also mentions SD oneoff models and Best Selection! Looking forward to seeing what the lineup will be like. I remember we got a bunch of oneoff models last year for this too.

Edited by Monty

Collie

While I'm always happy to see One-Offs not restricted to Japan, I don't think I'm emotionally ready to lose the lottery for my grail doll again... @onion30@

• Like 1

BeyondTime

The site is updated, and there will be a D'Coord lottery along with the usual Lucky Dips.

There is SD stuff too, and GL members only get a free doll sized teddy bear if they add one to their cart with other products. It looks like it's limited to the first 5000 orders, but not 100% sure of that.

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/ext/3rd_anniversary/index.html

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Gallye

I want to see the D'COORDs! I hope they release pictures soon. I'm probably not in the market for another doll (man, I hope I'm not! my shelf space!) but I'll probably pick up a Lucky Dip or two.

ragnamuffin

I’m so disappointed it’s just SD Best Selection and not DD too. Also, there doesn’t seem to be a DD Gacha this year…

Jezrah

Ahhh the 26 boy with suit is back. I just had a large medical bill to pay so I reeeeaaaaalllllly shouldn't enter for him, but I'm totally going to anyway. I can't pass up trying for him with no proxy fees. I probably won't win him anyway since boys get a lot of entries.

• Like 1

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Poofiemus
On 10/21/2022 at 1:26 AM, Emil said:

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/ext/3rd_anniversary/dcoord.html

D'Coords were posted, only four this year lol. Same ones in the banner. 

They're all cute at least!

. . . But on the tan MDD, the skin tone translation is SO WRONG lololol. I was so confused when it said "Skin color: Tongue"! I have the giggles now.

• Haha 4

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

ragnamuffin
37 minutes ago, Poofiemus said:

But on the tan MDD, the skin tone translation is SO WRONG lololol. I was so confused when it said "Skin color: Tongue"! I have the giggles now.

Haha that’s because the word タン usually means “tongue” (as in cow tongue), like the meat you order at yakiniku.

Volks is pretty much the only company I’ve ever heard of using タン in this way (if you Google タン肌 [tan skin], you really only get DD-related search results back).

• Like 1

BeyondTime

Just a reminder that the lucky bags go on sale tonight. Pretty sure some of the lottery items start today too. 

ExtremelyBitter

Started refreshing the page at about 15 minutes before the bags went up; finally just got past the 'too many users' error now, and the lucky bags I had wishlisted are all showing as sold out already.

Kind of a bummer, and I can't believe my luck when the next batch drops and it's not limited to VIP/GL will be any better. I thought going for Utena and Anthy was stressful; I'm now retroactively grateful I was able to get into the site at all before they sold out at the time.

Emil

I accidentally slept all day... managed to get the SD size wig lucky bag along with Setsu-chan plushie. Unless I manage to get W-74, 08, or 20, the wigs are most likely going to my DDs. I think most of my girls are actually wearing SD size wigs and not DD size 😅 (while they both usually fit SD/DD, SD size wigs are a bit bigger! Glad I have a huge stockpile of pitatto rings...)

MagnoliaCamellia AmaryllisCarnationHyacinth Bluebell | Alyssum ClematisEmilia Dahlia | Gardenia Hydrangea

~ Florens Academy of Witchcraft ~

Jezrah

Did anyone enter for a D'Coord and win? I think at this point it's most likely that I did not win, but I'm not surprised. 

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

finnleo
18 minutes ago, Jezrah said:

Did anyone enter for a D'Coord and win?

not confirming or denying anything, but one item had results posted around five hours ago.

la_

I got the 26 boy! I was planning to eventually replace the head with an auction head, but I've been playing around with some mockups on photo of a blank 26 and I think I might end up keeping it now.

5 hours ago, Jezrah said:

Did anyone enter for a D'Coord and win? I think at this point it's most likely that I did not win, but I'm not surprised. 

Don't give up until after the payment deadline! They'll re-do the lottery for the any that weren't paid in time. I got a win last year during the second round.

• Like 2

jadepixel

I was able to bring home a D'Coord! The DDH-26 is my first DDB. The black suit made me nervous so I put him in the all-white bunny outfit and it's a perfect fit!

ddh26-6875.jpg

Edited by jadepixel
  • Like 8

BeyondTime
3 hours ago, jadepixel said:

The DDH-26 is my first DDB.

Congrats, I’m sure you will do great things with him. 

• Like 1

Xiongmao

I wished I had entered now. I don't know who I would have chosen though. The blue haired girl looks a little like Towa.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

finnleo

Redacted - delete as necessary.

Edited by finnleo
  • Like 2