Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

SFSakana

Abandoned Factory Shoot

SFSakana

Not sure if I should post this here as both my MDD are hybrid on non-default MDD body.

Cherry (DDH22) is on dollbot body, very nice curves and easy to pose!
Laphicet (DD01) is on Kakuso male torso, MDD limbs. 

Took the photos with new wide angle lens 16mm I just bought recently, really love shooting full view with this new lens.

Last photo is a before and after editing. 

DSCF1667es.jpg

DSCF1696es.jpg

DSCF1746es.jpg

DSCF1762es.jpg

DSCF1784es.jpg

DSCF1798es.jpg

before_after.jpg

• Like 17

They need love to become pretty!

SFSakana's FacebookPage | Instagram | Twitter | YoutubeSalesPage

DollForum_signature1.jpg.535caf3bc6385f534bc6c15028ae8eec.jpg
DollForum_signature2.jpg.29a356f3a56f1d07ddc0f9991d5b6a0c.jpg

BeyondTime

Nicely done. 

1 hour ago, SFSakana said:

Not sure if I should post this here as both my MDD are hybrid on non-default MDD body.

Hybrids are fine, but they do sometimes fall into a grey area as far as the rules go. You have Volks heads, so you'd be fine in the Dollfie Dream section with these too. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

davidd

Dieselpunk dolly UrbEx awesomeness! So cool! 

The pic with the chain using the backlight turned out really dramatic and eerie!

RetroKanojo

Totally agree with @davidd I think it's my favorite shot out of the bunch! I also just really like the clash between the cute dolls and their 'abandoned', industrial environment and the weapons! 

If I may ask, how did you get permission to use the premises? Did you call the owner and ask if you could do some doll photography around their place? That sounds like a fun conversation to have. 😂

Xiongmao

Really love these photos. The girls are soooo brave. I think I'm talking about going into such a place without wearing bodysuits lol.

I really need to find some other photoshoot locations. It's nice being by the sea but it's windy nearly all the time.

Also I need to 3D print some more doll sized guns. My first attempt wasn't great, but I am getting better at it.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

NozomiViolet

I love these photos! They do better in a factory location than I would that's for sure!

SFSakana
10 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Nicely done. 

Hybrids are fine, but they do sometimes fall into a grey area as far as the rules go. You have Volks heads, so you'd be fine in the Dollfie Dream section with these too. 

Thank you! Got it, thanks! 😃

10 hours ago, davidd said:

Dieselpunk dolly UrbEx awesomeness! So cool! 

The pic with the chain using the backlight turned out really dramatic and eerie!

Thank you! That's my fav shot too! 😊

10 hours ago, RetroKanojo said:

Totally agree with @davidd I think it's my favorite shot out of the bunch! I also just really like the clash between the cute dolls and their 'abandoned', industrial environment and the weapons! 

If I may ask, how did you get permission to use the premises? Did you call the owner and ask if you could do some doll photography around their place? That sounds like a fun conversation to have. 😂

Thank you, glad you like it! 😊 Haha yes I seek for permission from the factory owner, it turns out much easier because the factory belongs to my relatives. They do understand my doll hobby so I just need to wait until the day when the factory is close where all the workers are off work. 

9 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Really love these photos. The girls are soooo brave. I think I'm talking about going into such a place without wearing bodysuits lol.

I really need to find some other photoshoot locations. It's nice being by the sea but it's windy nearly all the time.

Also I need to 3D print some more doll sized guns. My first attempt wasn't great, but I am getting better at it.

Thank you! 🥰 Yes I prefer them not wearing body suit as I like the vinyl skin texture better in photo. And it does come with risk, my boy got stained on the calf when I placed him sitting on the rusty metal racks. I need to do the stain removal process after that. 😂
Good luck in finding locations, its fun to shoot outdoor just that better to be well prepare with all the supports like doll stands, reflector, lightings and helpers to watch out for the dolls when you are shooting. 

4 hours ago, NozomiViolet said:

I love these photos! They do better in a factory location than I would that's for sure!

Thank you! 😊 I'm really lucky to have relatives who owns factory business, its a short trip back in my hometown, so I tried to challenge something different from usual. 

• Like 3

ghostkiwi

This is such a cool shoot! I particularly like that you switched out their expressions as needed.

(I hope they're up to date on tetnus shots too)

Tasuke

Adorable

reminds me of the kind of fun kids could have back in the more casual, less-regulated 20th century.

advancements in technology over the last 20 years have indeed brought us all a great many wonderful things,

but a "smarter" more buttoned-up and generally reflexively-paranoid worldview is certainly NOT amongst them, IMO.

YMMV, of course; for my personal part i'm glad i was raised in the Analog stone-age that was the pre-2000's,

a time in which kids could often actually partake in the sort of adventurous fun that the OP's photography suggests.

it was all ultimately good, i feel. good for the imagination, as well as for the soul...

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

SFSakana
14 hours ago, ghostkiwi said:

This is such a cool shoot! I particularly like that you switched out their expressions as needed.

(I hope they're up to date on tetnus shots too)

Thank you! 😊 Yeah I think its fun to change their expression, especially for MDD are really cute!

14 hours ago, Tasuke said:

Adorable

reminds me of the kind of fun kids could have back in the more casual, less-regulated 20th century.

advancements in technology over the last 20 years have indeed brought us all a great many wonderful things,

but a "smarter" more buttoned-up and generally reflexively-paranoid worldview is certainly NOT amongst them, IMO.

YMMV, of course; for my personal part i'm glad i was raised in the Analog stone-age that was the pre-2000's,

a time in which kids could often actually partake in the sort of adventurous fun that the OP's photography suggests.

it was all ultimately good, i feel. good for the imagination, as well as for the soul...

Thank you! :) Indeed technology changes a lot and make things so much more convenient nowadays.
I feel lucky live across pre-2000 too! 

baldylox

Those are some amazing photos!  Seeing such cute, pretty little ones in a place like that makes for great contrast!  Excellent work on these!  I hope you go back for more pics soon!  :) 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

SFSakana
2 hours ago, baldylox said:

Those are some amazing photos!  Seeing such cute, pretty little ones in a place like that makes for great contrast!  Excellent work on these!  I hope you go back for more pics soon!  :) 

Billy

Thank you! Yes that's for sure, I'd go back for another concept next time, but that will be probably next year or this year end. 😅

• Like 1

MeowMilk

Nice pictures! It's definetly a cool environment to take pictures in.

Also, do you remember where you got Laphicet's wig from? (Unless you made it yourself?) I like it a lot ^^ Sorry if it's rude to ask, I don't know the etiquette on this kind of thing >>"

SFSakana
8 hours ago, MeowMilk said:

Nice pictures! It's definetly a cool environment to take pictures in.

Also, do you remember where you got Laphicet's wig from? (Unless you made it yourself?) I like it a lot ^^ Sorry if it's rude to ask, I don't know the etiquette on this kind of thing >>"

Thank you! I bought a random white wig from taobao, style and trimmed the wig myself. 
So unlikely you can buy the same style anywhere. 

• Like 1

Velroza

Wow, these are the kind of pictures I want to take with my girl, all these shots are well done. Your editing is also amazing, did you draw the mouths yourself? Laphicet is a super cutie, their messy white hair and soft expression are adorable.

SFSakana
18 hours ago, Velroza said:

Wow, these are the kind of pictures I want to take with my girl, all these shots are well done. Your editing is also amazing, did you draw the mouths yourself? Laphicet is a super cutie, their messy white hair and soft expression are adorable.

Thank you! I purchase the mouth layers from Seaumi on booth: https://seaumi4.booth.pm/
So its actually photoshop edited. 😊

maboree

You take some of my favorite pictures of dolls. I just love everything you do 🩷🩷 This was another great photoshoot with the dolls 🩷

SFSakana
On 12/7/2022 at 10:49 AM, maboree said:

You take some of my favorite pictures of dolls. I just love everything you do 🩷🩷 This was another great photoshoot with the dolls 🩷

Thank you for your comment! I'd like to try out different styles in future, please stay tune for more photos! 🥰