Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

0bsequi0us

Imomodoll 1/4 Vinyl Dolls??

jenifer13x

This little one looks better! I also want to see her in the real life and waiting for her, but I think this make up has more good quality.Maybe imomos want to try to fix their doll faces now, but I am not sure that I will order their dolls again because of this situation with Sola. 

spacer.png 

jenifer13x

But I think this make up is also a little different from the sellers photo... So all I can doing is - waiting for my parcelspacer.png

Beansproutmomo

Oooh an Egg girly! Can't wait to see her!

Love that customized look for your tan girly @Aideen !

I'm interested in buying one of the hard plastic wigs, if anyone is selling one later. They look like they'd be fun to customize. 😍

• Like 1

Malloruru
3 hours ago, jenifer13x said:

Really cute!!! I am waiting for my Sola and because of this photo now I am in a good mood. Want to try white wig for her not plastic. I want to see her when she comes to make a final decision. It is very sad that imomo fooled us. 

i think it’s less of fooled and most likely that the production company they used for the doll couldn’t deliver. maybe they didn’t have time to find a new one or already payed the current one. could be a lot of reasons though unfortunate. i want to believe in imomo. i think we should see if it happens again.

they are newer and have already been improving in their releases.

• Like 1

jadepixel

I tried an old SQ Lab head on my Imomodoll Mimi body. Color match is a bit off (this head matches DD Flesh) and I needed to shave down the neck peg smaller to fit, but it's a workable combo.

imomo_sqlab-9417-2.jpg

• Like 5

stanfulmind

My Sola FINALLY came in after a few problems at customs. I was very disappointed with the clothing she came with but I actually really like her socks! They feel much higher quality than the other pieces. Im planning in getting her a new wig less because i dislike her default one and more because its just to heavy for the poor girl! Here's what I have her in currently feeling a lot better about her now that shes in different clothes ! @onion8@spacer.png

• Like 4

Beansproutmomo
On 1/12/2024 at 12:04 AM, jadepixel said:

I tried an old SQ Lab head on my Imomodoll Mimi body. Color match is a bit off (this head matches DD Flesh) and I needed to shave down the neck peg smaller to fit, but it's a workable combo.

What a cute hybrid!! Thank you for sharing that this is an option!

On 1/18/2024 at 6:33 PM, stanfulmind said:

My Sola FINALLY came in after a few problems at customs. I was very disappointed with the clothing she came with but I actually really like her socks! They feel much higher quality than the other pieces. Im planning in getting her a new wig less because i dislike her default one and more because its just to heavy for the poor girl! Here's what I have her in currently feeling a lot better about her now that shes in different clothes ! 

Good to know that the wigs are so heavy! Shame the outfits aren't very good, but she's still very cute!

Edited by Beansproutmomo

Mew-Lidia9

Hi everyone! I'm new here (new to the website, new to vinyl and new to Imomo doll).

I saw and fell in love with Imomodoll Apsu in the beginning of the year (literally the 1st day),  and ordered her through Legend doll,  along with the extra hands.

But I laugh a little when I see her product photos, because the wig is super photoshopped 😂

I've yet to hear anything about her here.

Any advice for a 1st time vinyl/Imomo doll owner?

• Like 1

strawberrywho
On 1/27/2024 at 10:58 AM, Mew-Lidia9 said:

Hi everyone! I'm new here (new to the website, new to vinyl and new to Imomo doll).

I saw and fell in love with Imomodoll Apsu in the beginning of the year (literally the 1st day),  and ordered her through Legend doll,  along with the extra hands.

But I laugh a little when I see her product photos, because the wig is super photoshopped 😂

I've yet to hear anything about her here.

Any advice for a 1st time vinyl/Imomo doll owner?

My biggest piece of advice would be invest in stain prevention products like full body tights and learning about the process to remove stains as well as keeping products on hand to remove stains. Other than that when buying clothing always keep ur dolls specific measurements in mind to avoid ending up with clothing that won't fit. avoid wigs with a black cap bc staining ur doll's head is the worst. my last piece of advice is probably learn how to make repairs for ur doll and never shy away from asking questions.  I hope this helps.

• Like 1

PlasticJester

Does anyone know if the Canis 1/3 heads would fit the 1/4 bodies? I've heard that the Canis heads can look too small on the 75cm boy body. I just got a Canis head secondhand and it looks pretty big to me, but I don't have a doll body to compare it to yet.

Doll Group Pixel.png

chantelle
2 hours ago, PlasticJester said:

Does anyone know if the Canis 1/3 heads would fit the 1/4 bodies? I've heard that the Canis heads can look too small on the 75cm boy body. I just got a Canis head secondhand and it looks pretty big to me, but I don't have a doll body to compare it to yet.

I don’t have any photos since I don’t own a canis, but they have huge neckholes so they don’t fit DD so a 1/4 body would basically be impossible. Unfortunately there are no vinyl dolls on the market that can fit a Canis head yet so I would either wait for Imomodoll to release the 65cm male body or use a resin bjd body instead (I have seen this before).

MoiBakaDesu
11 hours ago, PlasticJester said:

I posted a picture of a Canis on a 68cm reson body over in the general Imomo thread:

20231217_200722.jpg.a0243da93811610f4c1e5d4cedbc8e31.jpg.0388d29d831d3a9ca16598e11fdaba46.jpg

I could humor you and put him on the 1/4 boy body, but yeah, I can guarantee that it will surely look hilarious. 😂

• Like 1

jenifer13x

Imomos fullsets are really terrible, not as on pic. But I fall in love with my little Guru! spacer.png

• Like 1

jenifer13x

Also the boy body is perfect!!spacer.png

iPOUT

Jane's Doll Land posted a video of the imomo pine cone full set. The faceup and hair mold looks like the pre-order pictures. After seeing how Sola came out, I was worried, but the doll looks so cute. I can't wait to get mine!

• Like 2

Beansproutmomo

I just saw a sales post for a pine cone set yesterday. :( Apparently the shorts don't fit the chubby body it's sold on, and the socks didn't fit!

I'm so sad the fullset clothing isn't fitting correctly on the body it's made for. The set is so cute too! I wonder if the shorts would fit another Imomo body instead?

Edited by Beansproutmomo

jenifer13x

I want to put a big girl burst on a boy body. Is it possible - how do you think? To cut a part or to put it on 🤔 Want to have not fat girl 😭😭😭

PlasticJester

Imomodoll has a female body besides the chubby Ruby body. I believe it's called the Mimi body?
28d43e_a6afc536e86a4473bea25bc659d31872~

Image from Jane's Dolland.

Doll Group Pixel.png

jenifer13x
21 hours ago, PlasticJester said:

Imomodoll has a female body besides the chubby Ruby body. I believe it's called the Mimi body?
28d43e_a6afc536e86a4473bea25bc659d31872~

Image from Jane's Dolland.

It has fat legs😩😔

0bsequi0us

In theory you could just buy a single part girl torso and swap out the angel torso. Though for all I know the angel body may be incompatible with the girl torso for some reason (torsos might be slightly different lengths, or the leg holes of the girl torso might be too large for the thinner legs and cause unsightly gapping)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

jenifer13x
9 hours ago, 0bsequi0us said:

In theory you could just buy a single part girl torso and swap out the angel torso. Though for all I know the angel body may be incompatible with the girl torso for some reason (torsos might be slightly different lengths, or the leg holes of the girl torso might be too large for the thinner legs and cause unsightly gapping)

Thank you so much 😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ I will try it! 

Mew-Lidia9
On 1/29/2024 at 4:26 AM, strawberrywho said:

My biggest piece of advice would be invest in stain prevention products like full body tights and learning about the process to remove stains as well as keeping products on hand to remove stains. Other than that when buying clothing always keep ur dolls specific measurements in mind to avoid ending up with clothing that won't fit. avoid wigs with a black cap bc staining ur doll's head is the worst. my last piece of advice is probably learn how to make repairs for ur doll and never shy away from asking questions.  I hope this helps.

Thanks!  Sorry for the late reply.

Though the stain prevention suit being a must is a bummer, planning to model her after Mew Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew,  so a lot of skin is showing (though the colors are light, so would it be unnecessary?).

Everything else is sorted, thanks.

She came this week (it somehow took less than a month from ordering to ship). Bad news is that the wig is a bit lighter than I'd like (would it be possible to dye the wig darker, without causing issues with the doll/staining?).

Filmed a box opening video and review video, so if anyone is interested, I'll post them here?

Yuan

image.png.85ed0a18ee27f34f343e602539c66a65.pngimage.png.d549b1b6e579a71ebf65fb2669208303.png

Finally finished putting together my two Imomodoll 1/4s! Ruby and Apsu. Ruby barely fits her top with those big badonkers of hers.

I also kind of want to redo her faceup, though I have a second Ruby-A head to play with. I'm still learning how to do them after so many years collecting dolls <3

• Like 7