Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
cluffy

marisa is home! <3

cluffy

my first ever dollfie has arrived home!!! i have wanted a dd since like middle school and i almost feel like crying (happy tears!!) and for my first doll i decided to get marisa.. touhou is one of my favorite things and is very near and dear to my heart, i adore marisa as a character, and i fell in love with her face sculpt and little :3 mouth @onion14@

some photos: (apologies for the crappy phone camera quality and lighting ;;u;;)

52475454499_7262fab4d9.jpg

52475720088_ae49432768.jpg

52475173871_b6316a004e.jpg

52475173901_c7cea4aaab.jpg

all the clothes in the photos were purchased from dollyteria except the shoes, which are from fatiao on etsy! i wanted to dress her up in her default outfit first, but the black skirt was literally shedding black powder all over the place and i was terrified it would stain her immediately, so all the dress parts from her fullset are going to get a good cleaning first before i put them on her @onion26@<33

• Like 13

Veravey

Congratulations, she's beautiful! Posts like yours always make so happy. I hope you and Marisa share a lot of happy memories in the future~ <3

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

cluffy
2 hours ago, Veravey said:

Congratulations, she's beautiful! Posts like yours always make so happy. I hope you and Marisa share a lot of happy memories in the future~ <3

thank u so so much!! <333 i hope we do too @onion14@

chantelle

Shes so cute, congrats on getting her! I love her hat, the big bow is really fun!

That's so scary though that black powder started coming out of the outfit, I think I'd scream. I guess its probably because of ageing but boy does that sound really freaky.

battrastard

Congrats on getting Marisa! 

I have one, myself, and she's a cutie! Are you going to keep her name? Or, will she develop her own personality, like a lot of the Kiddos here do? 

Will you plan on getting any of the other Touhou DDs in the future? There are a few that pop up on Mandarake once in a while, Reimu is up there now, (head only) and I've seen another that I don't remember the name of. 

Have fun with your new little one! 

(and, yes, my Marisa's outfit (and the one @poofiemus has) isn't holding up well after 11 years, so I wouldn't be too upset by it) 

Rick

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

cluffy
10 hours ago, chantelle said:

Shes so cute, congrats on getting her! I love her hat, the big bow is really fun!

That's so scary though that black powder started coming out of the outfit, I think I'd scream. I guess its probably because of ageing but boy does that sound really freaky.

thank u!!! and yeah it totally scared the crap out of me ;;;-;;; at the very least i have heard of worse deterioration with outfits in general AND marisa's specifically.. so maybe i should consider myself lucky?

5 hours ago, battrastard said:

Congrats on getting Marisa! 

I have one, myself, and she's a cutie! Are you going to keep her name? Or, will she develop her own personality, like a lot of the Kiddos here do? 

Will you plan on getting any of the other Touhou DDs in the future? There are a few that pop up on Mandarake once in a while, Reimu is up there now, (head only) and I've seen another that I don't remember the name of. 

Have fun with your new little one! 

(and, yes, my Marisa's outfit (and the one @poofiemus has) isn't holding up well after 11 years, so I wouldn't be too upset by it) 

Rick

thank u!!! :) i actually saw pictures of ur lovely marisa when doing my research and lurking these forums hehe.. @onion24@

i think i will keep the name because though her character wasn't my entire reason for getting her, it was a big part of it, and im so excited to just have a cute little marisa sitting around and hanging out with me.. but i think her style and personality will start to show itself and deviate from the character in lots of ways!! i'm looking forward to getting to know her

and yes, my plan is to start saving now and get reimu next!!! there are two listings of her on dollyteria for identical prices so i'm hoping at least one remains unbought by the time i've saved enough to get her! she needs to be reunited with her girlfriend marisa!! <33

• Like 2

Xiongmao

Wow congrats on your first Dollfie. I was overwhelmed when my first arrived.

Those shoes are cute - if my Rem/Ram outfit ever arrives then I might be needing a pair just like them.

Just remember Dollfies always want sisters (and maybe brothers too).

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

PolitelyNefarious

Biggest congratulations! I hope she was worth the wait. She looks so content and well-loved in her beautiful dress. That ':3' smile is a winner for sure.

1541664063_324SigUpdate(1).jpg.0e6f96def94bd21c61f91356e0bc8f92.jpg

cluffy
12 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Wow congrats on your first Dollfie. I was overwhelmed when my first arrived.

Those shoes are cute - if my Rem/Ram outfit ever arrives then I might be needing a pair just like them.

Just remember Dollfies always want sisters (and maybe brothers too).

thank u!! i think the shoes would fit their designs perfectly :) i definitely recommend them, they fit better than marisa's default shoes did lol

5 hours ago, PolitelyNefarious said:

Biggest congratulations! I hope she was worth the wait. She looks so content and well-loved in her beautiful dress. That ':3' smile is a winner for sure.

thank u!! she definitely was, i love her so so much!!! ;;;w;;; every time i look over at her and see her face i get so happy!

• Like 2