Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

RomyDoll

A couple of questions about the Picco Neemo S body

RomyDoll

Hi, I received today my first picco neemo body. It's in size S, flesh skin tone. I am very happy with it, I love the posing and the extra hands are a nice plus. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

However, I had 2 questions about it, if someone can help me, thanks by advance 😀

First, I saw that the feet can stay stuck in the shoes because they can be removed a bit too easily. So I was wondering : does anyone have a tip on how to reinforce the foot peg to stay more in place ? I was thinking about putting a bit of paper tape around this peg but I am afraid it will be too thick. 

My second question was : has anyone tried to put an azone sugar cups head on a picco neemo S body, and if yes do you have a picture to see the result ? 

Anyway I can't wait to have a head to match this body and start taking pictures this body is definitely a nice find 🤗

ragnamuffin

I don’t have a Picco S, but what I do for my Picco Ds and Pureneemos is make sure they always have socks on when putting their feet into shoes. Then when I want to take them off, I hold the sock while removing the foot. Even if the foot detaches from the leg, you can pull it out with the sock.

For the Sugar Cups head, unfortunately I don’t have the materials to test it out, but it will probably look bobble-headed. They usually put smaller heads on those bodies (see the Assault Lily and Picco Ex Cute series).

• Like 1

RomyDoll

@ragnamuffin the sock tip is a nice idea indeed I hadn't thought about it but I will definitely try it, thanks for your help ^^

I also feared that for a sugar cups head on a picco S body, it might not be the best match, but I'll still search in case someone has already tried it, we never know 😅

michira

I happen to have some of these bodies and a couple Sugar Cups, so I can show you! Apologies in advance, these are pretty old and were some of the original Picco Neemo bodies; they're not exactly the same as your body but I think you can get an idea for the proprtions.

@ragnamuffin is right, the heads they usually put on the Picco Neemo bodies are very small, they're intended to be just miniaturized versions of the Pure Neemo dolls which have a more mature aesthetic. I personally think the necks are a little too long to make the Sugar Cups heads look correct; the proportions especially on the S size are kinda off. I think the M size body is better, but perhaps with the right clothing they could be okay!

from Left to right: Picco Neemo M size (LL bust) -> Picco Neemo S size -> Sugar Cups body (Picconeemo P)

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RomyDoll

@michira thank you so much ! that's very helpful indeed, it really gives me the comparison I wanted to see, I don't have a M size body yet but I think I might still try on the S to see what it looks like, I find that the result is not so bad and at worst I can still let her on her original body which is very cute too 🤗

Anyway thank you so much for helping me out it's great to see that there is always someone to help you here it's so motivating 😊

• Like 1