The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Grover864

My first (everything) have finally arrived!

Grover864

First off, no "finished" doll pics are included in this. I'm saving that for a photo story/reveal and don't want to spoil it. 😇

I didn't have a banana on hand so you get an apple for size reference. 

Boxes.jpg.7509a45b543e687f46f08135adeffd9a.jpg

I have to brag on zenmarket. Their packing is impeccable. Even the mail carrier commented on how it's the best they've seen. 

It's going to take a while to get everything sorted.

So, the stars are here. A DD D'Coord, MDD base body and carry bag.

Dolls.jpg.dcd669b56c9c2f22141aa21135d18b3b.jpg

Wigs 

Wigs.jpg.66c0a0679344db85ee739c6ca647ead3.jpg

The extra hands, tools, eyes, stand, blank head and 2 heads with faceup (that i attempted to hide)

Extras.jpg.9c3d81512c5af9702c95956a47f234bb.jpg

And then the clothes .. 

Clothes.jpg.55435540219d3284118fa2308136b2fb.jpg

Also (Off topic and not pictured) in this shipment were 2 figures, a memory card for PS Vita, and some goods from Karomix (mainly Karory) like Keychains, bags, trinket box, dakimakura, tapestries, blankets, art books, calendars, etc. 

I hope to get to go through all these soon and find what suits my girls best. Once I do, and a name comes to me for each, I'll make the photo story and post it. 

If anyone sees anything in there that stands out please let me know. (IE: that outfit stains, etc.) Appreciate it! 

Edited by Grover864
Typo. Because... phone keyboard.
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

battrastard

HO-Leee.............. wow! 

That's quite a haul. Your Kiddos aren't going to be needing much for the near future! 

Let me recommend Iwakousa.com for any food items you might want to get for them, I'm sure they're going to be very hungry after trying all that on! 

They're near-perfect, inexpensive food shaped puzzle-style erasers made in Japan. 

2021-10-11_09-02-03

And, Etsy has plenty of vendors that sell polymer clay food that comes in multiple scales, just in case. 

Congrats on an awesome haul! 

Rick

• Like 2

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Grover864
1 minute ago, battrastard said:

Let me recommend

Thanks!!! Never heard of them. I was thinking about minibrands at first but believe the scale will be too small. I'll check those out. 

And thanks re: the post as well. They are going to be tired for sure. Just hope I make it through all the changes as well. Haha

battrastard

LOL! You're welcome. 

Minibrands work better (mostly) for the 1/6 scale kiddos like Tinyfox and other Yosd sized. The size is not consistent, some even work for the Picco Neemo Lil' Fairy, too.

And, definitely, keep yourself fed and watered, too! You're gonna need it to keep up with them!

Rick

• Haha 1

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

ragnamuffin

Oh wow! What a haul! You must be so excited. I’m getting excited just looking at it. Can’t wait to see how you style them!

3 hours ago, Grover864 said:

Wigs

What is that one in the black box? I’ve never seen it before.

• Like 1

Vampurrr

Woah! What a haul. That's amazing!
Can't wait to see the reveal of the dolls 😄

• Like 1

Grover864
4 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

What is that one in the black box?

It's a 9" wig by Mimiel - Style is Rond Rond Cocot in ヴェールブロンド.  

This wig link

Their main site

• Thanks 1

Xiongmao

Wow that's an amazing haul. I don't think we have any of those outfits though.

We definitely need more stuff, but first it's going to have to be boring stuff like bodysuits and wig caps.

More wigs would be good too.

Also I think one of those pairs of shoes you got would look good with my Rem cosplay outfit that arrived yesterday. The shoes it came with aren't quite right.

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Grover864

Thanks for the views and comments! 

I've been through some of the items. So far most seems to be in great shape for the age of some of them. If there's a missing item I'm not sure yet. Only thing I have an issue with is the Spring Mint Green Dress Set white shoes were creased in the package and are deteriorating. (White is flaking off where the crease was.) It is 14 years old, so I get it. 

Got any tips on spare wig storage? Stuffed with paper, tails detached, in net? Is that the basic idea? Thanks!

enyka

Nice! Assuming these are orders from different sellers / sites, is zenmarket good at consolidating items and packlaging them together in a reasonably sized box?

• Like 1

Grover864
4 hours ago, enyka said:

is zenmarket good at consolidating items and packlaging them together

Definitely! I have used them close to a dozen shipments now. (Obviously, other items besides doll related since this is my first.) They have always packaged well and looked out for me when there were issues with sellers in the past. I do buy the "extra protection" when packaging, but that is only the extra cardboard corners visible around the main box seen in the first pic. As for consolidating they do a great job. I've heard other proxies will just re-box items but leave them in the groups they came to them as. Not ZM. For example, they opened the MDD pink box, wrapped the body in bubble wrap, then individually ziplock bagged and bubble wrapped other items (like eyes, stand parts, eye sizer tools, etc) and placed them in the pink box to maximize space and get shipping down as much as possible. I don't have any stake in promoting them, and I still do it. That should say enough.

Edited by Grover864
removed a double word because my brain and typing fingers were not in the same time zone apparently.
  • Like 1

enyka
On 12/11/2022 at 9:16 PM, Grover864 said:

I've heard other proxies will just re-box items but leave them in the groups they came to them as. 

Yeah, my experience with other proxies is unless you give them very clear instructions (and pay extra), they'll just throw the packages they receive without opening them or removing packaging into a bigger shipper, so its not great. Your answer is super useful, I'll have to try zenmarket next time! 

Loveotomy

Amazing haul!! Congrats! I wanna roll around in the pile of clothes lol

• Like 1