Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Resilient

Hello

Resilient

Hello,

my name is Resilient, I am a new adult doll collector. I just purchased a full cocoa Smart Doll and a cinnamon body whose head is coming in the mail. I hope to make some new acquaintances and share in the hobby of collecting Japanese dolls with all of you.

Thank you for letting me be a part of this community,

Resilient

• Like 3

sig.png

Stupid_Hoomun

Hello,

Welcome to the forum. I have a Chitose Multiverse smart doll and I just got my first Dollfie Dream yesterday. Which Smart Dolls did you go for?

I joined up here a week ago, lots of useful info to be found here. Enjoy your stay.

• Like 1

RetroKanojo

Hey there and welcome to the forums! @onion12@

Did you pick your name with Smart Doll Resilient in mind? I really like her for her gentle expression!

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Xiongmao

Welcome and just be aware doll collecting is seriously addictive 😪. It did get me off my Lego addiction though.

Be sure to read as many forum threads as you can - there's some great info here. You'll never forget catastrophes as your first stain, or omg my doll's legs have fallen off. I can only imagine the calamities stringed up doll owners go through.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Rajke

Welcome to the forums @onion12@

congrats on purchasing your first girls. 
Beware that they are highly addictive.

Feel free to share some photo’s when they arrive.

We like photo’s here on Dolldreaming.

Seeya around,

Rajke

@onion20@   This is a signature.

Resilient

Hello,

Thank you for the warm welcome :). My cocoa doll is 'Reflection' and the heads I mentioned earlier on are 'Vision' in cocoa and cinnamon. I would very much like to own 'Dauntless' and 'Dimension' maybe even 'Fortitude' with dark brown hair.

My name is not inspired by the doll released by Culture Japan. I'll share some pictures when I can.

See ya,

Resilient

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

sig.png

Resilient
On 12/20/2022 at 4:20 PM, Rajke said:

Welcome to the forums @onion12@

congrats on purchasing your first girls. 
Beware that they are highly addictive.

Feel free to share some photo’s when they arrive.

We like photo’s here on Dolldreaming.

Seeya around,

Rajke

Hi again,

I have a few pictures of my 'Reflection'. The first one's good because I positioned her in the right angle (it was daytime and the winter backlight was horrendous on the others). I don't usually take my good camera out but the results are great nonetheless and I feel proud of them. She is more beautiful than what I was made to expect. I couldn't believe how big she was until I unboxed her. I put her on some furniture in my workrom/rec room and I cannot stop looking at her. I can't wait to see her with the short, wavy wig she originally came right after she was made with a semi-real sculpt.

I might call her Camille, I think. Thanks for looking.

Resilient

spacer.png spacer.png 

spacer.png

Edited by Resilient
  • Like 5

sig.png

Resilient

She is more beautiful than what I was made to expect. I couldn't believe how big she was until I unboxed her. I put her on some furniture in my workrom/rec room and I cannot stop looking at her. I can't wait to see her with the short, wavy wig she originally came with right after she was made with a semi-real sculpt.

Her clothes are from Urban Doll Clothes, MommysewingKR and Xicamitidoll on Etsy.

sig.png