Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
StartPlanting

Finally a hello!

StartPlanting

I came here initially for research, but now also enjoy reading news and following along with people’s posts, so it seems like a good time to participate more actively. I’m so grateful for all the amazing information and helpfulness everyone has posted over the years. 

In terms of interests, I’m most drawn to how various dolls are designed and engineered (including changes over time), and the customizing/hybridizing/kit bashing that people come up with. 
My schooling was in fine art and I really wanted a hobby that was creative but not a part of that world. I love making cute and miniature things! 

Everyone here has been so inspiring to me! I hope I can also contribute (I often struggle to have time as my current work schedule is grueling to say the least). 

My location is USA, southeastern NC. I would love to make doll friends close by, someday. 😃☺️

Edited by StartPlanting
Word repetition
  • Like 4

Stupid_Hoomun

Hey there,

Welcome to the forum. I'm new here myself. I like to be creative too, but my background is engineering based CAD design and my creations are mostly 3D printed. I'd be utterly hopeless at proper artsy things like clay modelling and face ups.

Hope you find some doll friends in your part of the world and that your time on the forums is enjoyable.

• Like 1

Rajke

Welcome to the forums.

@onion12@

Scale 1/3, 1/4 and 1/6 brings a lot of possibilities to ad your own creative touch. One makes outfits, one makes accessories, one modifies the dolls etc. . Scale 1/3 is a great scale to make objects for.

This hobby contains a lot of different disciplines in the DIY area. If you like that than this hobby would definitely be interesting for you. 

seeya around,

Rajke 

@onion20@   This is a signature.