Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Another late V-Day post :)

baldylox

Hello folks! Valentines has come and gone and it looks like quite a few people had a decent one. The forum card event was quite fun to be in and I got some really cute cards from people! I hope everyone got the cards I sent too.

V-Day here came and went pretty quickly but my girls still got to have some fun. I couldn't go overboard this year due to finances and the fact I've got 11 girls now, but I still got them a few small things to celebrate with.

So here are the girls on Valentines enjoying some goodies!

They all met up in the living room and I had 2 tables set up for them to sit at.

6883726713_e5162a9c82_z.jpg

Anne's girl Marleigh and my sisters girl Tsubaki were able to make it over for V-Day so they hung out and played with my girls. They really like Miyuki since they're all basically sisters anyways.

6883731453_06341fe660_z.jpg

I picked up lots of candy for the girls as well as some neat DD sized gumball machines. They all seemed very excited about it.

6883736467_49e62ee7bc_z.jpg

Yoko and Mai trying to figure out how to get at those gumballs...

6883740941_e27092e021_z.jpg

Mashiro loved all the colors in the machine.

6883745183_b5484c65f7_z.jpg

M - "Papa! Can I open it now? Can I?"

Yes dear, go ahead and enjoy.

M - "Yay!"

6883697183_90af029e83_z.jpg

Tsubaki and Miyuki play a game of "Go Fish". This little wind up game was at Target for 3 bucks and it's so much fun! You wind it up and the fish spin around, opening and closing their mouths. They have magnets inside their mouths and the fishing poles have matching magnets on the ends of the string. It's really fun to play.

6883702451_041f0571a2_z.jpg

M - "Look! We got kitty stickers! They're so cute!"

Heh, I knew you'd like those dear.

6883706853_e489b4689e_z.jpg

Sango and Yukino found the Pooh Bear stickers. It seems that Eeyore is a favorite in this house.

6883716441_b820474669_z.jpg

E - "Papa, can I try some of these? They look good!"

Of course you can Elisabeth! You don't have to ask.... all these are for you and your sisters.

E - "Oh boy, thank you!"

6883711713_c08b7416fd_z.jpg

Ok everyone, please look this way and say hello to all the forum people!

"Happy Valentines Day!"

6883721503_6e0645efa0_z.jpg

I hope everyone else here had a good V-Day this year.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

baldylox
Eeyore rules!

He was always my favorite from the Pooh stories. So it's natural my girls love him too.

Looks like they had a great time~

They did! Everyone had candy and then played Go Fish! It was fun watching them too.

Billy

Traveller

Soooooooooooooooooooooo much Chocolate.

Your girls sure have a love for sugar and it greats that many of them are having their first V-day together.

Would be interesting to see your view of "White Day"

Btw ........... Just love the gum ball machine.

mitsuki

Baldylox's view of White Day should be sending me candy since I sent him chocolate. haha

Seriously, it is wonderful to see everyone together. It must be so much work to keep up with so many girls. You do a great job of giving them wonderful gifts each holiday. I am sure they are very happy!

baldylox
Soooooooooooooooooooooo much Chocolate.

Your girls sure have a love for sugar and it greats that many of them are having their first V-day together.

Would be interesting to see your view of "White Day"

Btw ........... Just love the gum ball machine.

Ha ha! Really, it was only 2 bags of mini chocolate candy bars. And I've been nibbling on them for a week before this shoot! And yes, this is the first time ALL of my girls have had a V-Day together. Last year I only had 5 girls. And adding Tsubaki and Marleigh to the mix it made 13 girls all at once! DD overload for sure.

I'm not sure if "White Day" will occur here but if it does, it would prove fun for sure. I'll have to keep that in mind.... And glad you like the gumball machines! For a buck each, they were worth it!

Baldylox's view of White Day should be sending me candy since I sent him chocolate. haha

Seriously, it is wonderful to see everyone together. It must be so much work to keep up with so many girls. You do a great job of giving them wonderful gifts each holiday. I am sure they are very happy!

Oh Mitsuki, you so crazy! But you're right, I *do* need to send you candy since it's basically what should be done. I'll have to figure out what you really like and send that. Hopefully Manami won't eat half of it before I can ship it!

Having this many girls is sometimes a chore but it's worth it in the end. It's time consuming too but I get time with them when changing clothes and setting up shoots so I enjoy it. I just don't want to continue doing shoots with ALL of them at once too often.... THAT takes some real time and effort.

Billy

mitsuki

You can buy me candy and give it to Manami from me.

That is too bad there wasn't anyone around to help you take photos for this huge Valentine's Day party.

Poofiemus

Your girls are always so adorable, Billy. And of course Manami dives straight in for the chocolate--I bet she didn't even see the stickers. XD

You know, I've looked at this post several times as people added replies, and suddenly I noticed Sango's outfit. It's adorable! Mind if I ask where you found it?

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

mitsuki

Sango's outfit should be Volks's Junior's Tartan Pinafore Uniform Set:

http://www.volksusa.com/oflpc20091203.html

I got an extra pinafore and sent it to littlebearries. I think it was quite popular with her adorable Alna.

6642335745_6d57e74dc1_z.jpg

Alna: Oh clothing, I'm going to love you and hug you and squeeze you and love you and...

baldylox
You can buy me candy and give it to Manami from me.

That is too bad there wasn't anyone around to help you take photos for this huge Valentine's Day party.

Ha ha! Altho that is an excellent gesture from you, I'm not doing that. I'll send you something for sure.

It would have been nice to have help but I'm used to doing it alone so no biggie.

Your girls are always so adorable, Billy. And of course Manami dives straight in for the chocolate--I bet she didn't even see the stickers. XD

You know, I've looked at this post several times as people added replies, and suddenly I noticed Sango's outfit. It's adorable! Mind if I ask where you found it?

Thank you very much Poofie! And did you think Manami would do anything other than go after the goods? She's nothing if not reliable. And no, she didn't see any of the stickers until much later.

As for the outfit, Mitsuki nailed it. I bought that IN STORE in Osaka when I was there. It was really cute and I wanted it especially for Rei. But now that Sango is an M-Bust, she borrowed it from her Oneesan.

Billy

PrettyCranium

What a cute party! I'm glad to see that your sister's girl and Anne's girl joined in. Haven't seen them around for a long time!

Looks like everyone had fun, and lots of chocolate! It must be hard catching good shots of them with so many of them around the tables. Nice work!

baldylox
What a cute party! I'm glad to see that your sister's girl and Anne's girl joined in. Haven't seen them around for a long time!

Looks like everyone had fun, and lots of chocolate! It must be hard catching good shots of them with so many of them around the tables. Nice work!

Thank you! It was really nice to have Tsubaki and Marleigh over! Rei had missed Tsubaki... she got attached to her over a year ago and still likes her a lot.

There was a ton of sweets and everyone got lots to snack on. And yes, taking closeups of ALL of them wasn't the easiest thing to do. If people saw what positions I had to get in for some shots I do, they would laugh their heads off.

Billy

baldylox
Another great party at Baldylox's!

Heh, indeed! They get way more parties than *I* do!

Billy

Traveller

Is that the same as "Hooters" but with DD

baldylox

Is that the same as "Hooters" but with DD

I think this is correct because with all the DDdy girls here, we have LOTS of Hooters.

Billy

Keilee

Aww, what a cute family you have! Looks like they had a great Valentine's Day!

baldylox
Aww, what a cute family you have! Looks like they had a great Valentine's Day!

Thank you very much! We all did have a good day! Lots of fun playing games and sticking stickers all over. Plus... CANDY!!!

Billy

Ravendruid

a little late here, but great story! I'm glad there's another Eeyore lover, poor guy needs all the love he can get. That looks like a full house, though. I wouldn't have any idea what to do with that many girls at once.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

baldylox
a little late here, but great story! I'm glad there's another Eeyore lover, poor guy needs all the love he can get. That looks like a full house, though. I wouldn't have any idea what to do with that many girls at once.

Better late than never right?

Eeyore is awesome! He's always been my favorite.

Yes, I have a full house for sure and even *I* don't know how I manage all these girls at once. Doing a story with all of them in it takes a LONG time. But the effort is worth it once I see the finished product.

Billy