Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
DesertPhantom51

Faceup repair and resealing help

DesertPhantom51

After losing one head to a faceup misadventure, I thought I'd ask for all the help I could get before starting this.  I was looking at my Emma today and I noticed spots under her eyes where some of the blush had chipped and while I think I know what to do, I thought it better to ask first than potentially wind up damaging her further.  My thought is to brush over the areas gently with a little pastel powder as close to a color match as I can get and reseal with MSC.  But I don't know if there is prep work I should do to keep any other damage from happening, or if I should leave well enough alone until it's more of a problem.  Any advice would be welcome.  

325339109_907615533703854_3007067857613003705_n.jpg.5f3cfe65c02f66f6495bf26a0f72e6e9.jpg

• Like 1

DesertPhantom51

Just as a continuation to this, in case anybody winds up in the same spot as me, here's what I ended up doing.   I used a kneaded eraser and a soft brush to make sure the area was clear and any lost flecks were removed.  Then I did a layer of Mr. Super Clear and brushed on some powdered pastel on to the area, then sealed again.  It worked fine and Emma is back in action.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1