Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Vampurrr

Personal experience with Anifee

Vampurrr

Hi there!

I absolutely love Nekopara and feel so sad that I missed grabbing Chocola and Vanilla, but hoping to grab them second hand when they pop up.

I've seen a couple reviews, but I feel like there isn't much about them in comparison to other dolls.

Would anyone here have personal experience with Anifee dolls, and how they have aged since getting them?

Thank you! 😊

That_Dollfie_Dude

Hello!  Those were the dollls that sparked my interest in BJDs to begin with.  Sadly I did not purchase them at the time.  I went with a Smart Doll instead because I wanted the 1/3 scale size, and I regret that decision every day.  I wish that Volks would colab with NekoWorks and do a run of Chocola and Vanilla.  They probably don't want to get too involved with R18 doujin titles, but I'm sure that they would sell.  If it was a limited run then the aftermarket prices would be crazy.

I think the Anifee dolls have resin heads on vinyl bodies, which is a unique combination.  Fairyland has done very few of these dolls.  I'm not sure how much they go for on the aftermarket.

• Like 1

Vampurrr
13 hours ago, That_Dollfie_Dude said:

Hello!  Those were the dollls that sparked my interest in BJDs to begin with.  Sadly I did not purchase them at the time.  I went with a Smart Doll instead because I wanted the 1/3 scale size, and I regret that decision every day.  I wish that Volks would colab with NekoWorks and do a run of Chocola and Vanilla.  They probably don't want to get too involved with R18 doujin titles, but I'm sure that they would sell.  If it was a limited run then the aftermarket prices would be crazy.

I think the Anifee dolls have resin heads on vinyl bodies, which is a unique combination.  Fairyland has done very few of these dolls.  I'm not sure how much they go for on the aftermarket.

Yeah, I really wish I was able to grab them. Unfortunately I found out about them after they had already finished the preorder/order phase.

I guess their limited quantity is why I haven't seen them go up second hand yet :(

RetroKanojo

I saw both of them on a secondhand marketplace once, although I don't remember the price anymore. They were getting sold together and I remember being super impressed because I felt like seeing these dolls was almost like seeing a unicorn, @onion9@ they are so rare! 

I would have been tempted, but I didn't really have the funds ready at the time and unsurprisingly they were snatched up lightning fast. It's kind of a shame they never continued the line.

TVXD

I have the Vanilla Anifee and I adore her she is so pretty, I didn’t have problem with her so far, but i rarely take her out of her glass cabinet. She is suppose to be 1/4 but i feel she is a little smaller than a MDD