Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Fairyland430

Emergency(only in my eyes) help

Fairyland430

This a VERY important but also sad sorry. So  my sister completely obliterated my dollfie dreams frame to the point where you can even glue the parts together and I'm like 6 minutes away from pushing her off a clif 🙃 dose anyone know where to buy DD2 dollfie frame prices I looked on the website and it's like they are aren't even real. I can't find the prices that connect the torso to the chest and I'm starting to lose all hope. Help 

https://ibb.co/y0JnMk7

CeliathePikachu

Unfortunately, they never sold the DD2 frame parts at all except with the whole doll. Your best bet would be to upgrade to a DDIII body or a DDf3 body. If you're really set on fixing the body, perhaps @baldylox can help? I believe he has experience fixing frames

Edited by CeliathePikachu
  • Like 2

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

Mashiro Mito is my wife and I love her!

BeyondTime

You can find DD bodies on yahoo Japan, Mandarake and eBay, in the event that you don’t want to spend $350.00 on a new f3 body.  

• Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox

Can you share pics of the damage to the frame here?  Depending on the damage, it might be possible to do some repairs to it and save on getting a new body.  But if it's as bas as you say then it might be time to buy another body.  Mandarake is the best option for you there because they will have good prices on older bodies.  I've seen them for as little as $100 USD there.  I've even seen entire DD2 dolls sell for $125 to $150.  So you have options for sure.

If you do go for a new body then I'd be asking sis to pay up for at least half if she's the one who broke it.  😉 

Billy

• Like 4

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.