Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

cluffy

ever had doll-related dreams?

frollywoggy

I vaguely recall having some doll-related dreams... the one I remember most vividly had an entirely unrelated A plot, but at one point, I found my way into this huge showcase style room. It was a lavender-painted circle room and had built-in white counters which were covered in dolls and doll materials (clothes, accessories, furniture, you name it) plus it had this huge counter in the middle of the room with a super big display of dolls and a spotlight overhead. At the center of the display was this one doll (can't recall what she looked like) who was the focal point of the whole room. something was strange with the room, but it wasn't visible.

The other dream I can remember that was doll-related was from when I first got Minori. I was at odds with an extended family member at the time and the feeling carried over to the dream and mixed with my anxiety about Minori. In the dream, the family member was poking around when they discovered Minori and took her. They were touching her all over with ink-stained hands and when I asked them to stop, they dropped her on the floor where she shattered into pieces. As I picked her up and tried to put her back together, the stains spread more and more until I realised that my hands were also covered in ink and I was making it worse. I think I cried for a while before the dream moved on (my dreams are very strange and hardly ever stay in one place very long) but the feeling of gloom stayed with me even when I woke up. The first thing I did was check on Minori to make sure she was okay, and sure enough, she was fine lol. (stress dreams, am I right? 😖)

Edited by frollywoggy
Spelling errors
  • Like 1

"And after the artist has been long gone, turned to dust, the art remains." -Spiritfarer

GothicSkies

Since i first wanted MDD's i have had dreams about them XDD

Basically most relate to me seeing them in a store of sorts, sometimes they are small (Smaller then a Monster High Doll) other times not so much. 

Cazzie_Bliss

I've had a few odd dreams throughout the years. 

Sometimes I dream I'm in Japan and spending ungodly amounts of money on cuties only to end up leaving them at the airport by accident or something horrific like that.

Pretty sure I've once dreamed about visiting Balldylox several times and admiring his army of girls. 

I'm sure I've had a few nightmares about breaking a DD too but I don't think I've ever actually dreamt about any dolls that *I've* owned myself.  

• Like 1

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

Miffychan

I had a dream last night, I went to a forest and I found a small drawer in the bushes. I had to be careful because the earth was very mossy. When I looked inside the drawer, first I only found some porcelain figures. But in the second drawer there were azone dolls, mamachapp, Sylvanian families, clothes for said dolls, etc. I stuffed it all in my pockets and my bag and quickly ran away because I was scared that the police would otherwise catch me😂

• Haha 1

Xiongmao

My dolls were finally in my dreams the other night. I'm not sure who it was though. In one scene the doll was standing upright in the centre of the room. I think it was Shin Sato, but I couldn't be certain.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Xiongmao

I had another doll related dream last night. I'm almost certain Shin Sato was in it again 😁.

I've been really bad at remembering dreams lately. I don't know if it's because of the time of year or some supplements I've been taking.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

Evy

My dreams are pretty bizarre, thankfully I remember them for the most part, I’ve had some doll dreams before mostly doll anxiety. One time I dreamt I was at a mall section where I was holding my doll Onyx, she’s a Smd Cocoa but for some reason I walk to showcase something and she wasnt with me so I run back and a lady had picked her up and painted her blueeee 

Xiongmao

Strangely I've been having a lot of doll related dreams lately 😵. Maybe it's because I seldom leave the house these days and interact with actual humans.