Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

foo

February 2023 New Outfit Collection

ragnamuffin

Will be? These released this morning (like 8 hours before you posted) and everything worth getting is long gone 😆

Beani

I was about to steal 2B's maid outfit for Yor but I love how classical this new one is. So I had to grab it for her yesterday once the site recovered (I'm guessing that new Rin outfit was what brought the site down).

Maybe it's time to finally have all my girls in maid outfits at the same time (sadly the extended family in my house don't have enough outfits, would love to see 10 Dollfies all in maid outfits at once!).

• Haha 1

Gallye

The resin side of me is super-glad to see shoes sized specifically for SD13/GrB, though. For the last few years they've just claimed that SD17 shoes also fit SD13/GrB, which is... technically not a lie, since you can indeed slide their feet into the boats. 😅

• Haha 4

Chiakisenpai

I was such a sucker for that yellow dress, I stayed on the website for an hour just trying to check out (probably silly because I bet it’s still in stock hahaha)

Wasabi

Did I need even more Hakama? Probably not.
Did I buy it in both colours? Definitely yes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

BeyondTime

It looks like this is first-come-first-served at Volks USA. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Petalbro

Any thoughts on that maid outfit? I'm a bit hesitant until I see some reviews of it (and its staining potential)

Tierparkzone
48 minutes ago, Petalbro said:

Any thoughts on that maid outfit? I'm a bit hesitant until I see some reviews of it (and its staining potential)

I got the mini version and I love it! Should be able to post pictures later today. The DD size version looks gorgeous too with it's long skirt, so I'm contemplating on that.

Everything that touches the doll is either properly lined or separated through the under-skirt.  Both Ellie and Iori have tried it on for +24h each with no signs of staining anywhere. Long term stain risk is still hard to gauge, but it definitely isn't a stain monster.

Petalbro

Hmm... To get this or the classical maid set I wonder... Only the best for my darling Maria-chama!

BeyondTime

That's perfect on Iori except for one small detail... Iori is not a domestic. She's more like the tyrant that makes them cry. 🤣😂🤣

Now, I may need that for Yayoi. 

That look is a perfect fit for Ellie, but she has the sweet & innocent thing going for her. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction