Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

stormyhorse

buying smartdoll accessories hands elf ears clothing etc

stormyhorse

Okay So I am thinking of buying a smartdoll secondhand , she comes with all her original items but from the little research I have done I won't be able to buy accessories i.e hands elf ears clothing etc from the smartdoll store since I didn't buy the doll from them originally .

Is this correct ??

RetroKanojo

Never bought anything SmD, but I think you should be able to buy these things regardless. You'll probably get an email after you place your order asking why you are buying them/ pointing out you didn't buy a doll with them, but if you tell them that you bought a doll secondhand/from a friend store/got one as a gift/are shopping for accessories as you wait for the new frame to be released/whatever/etc. they will probably let you purchase these things.

I think the only stuff that is really inaccessible to 'newbies' are the chaos items and the option heads, if I remember correctly.

Veravey
30 minutes ago, RetroKanojo said:

You'll probably get an email after you place your order asking why you are buying them/ pointing out you didn't buy a doll with them, but if you tell them that you bought a doll secondhand/from a friend store/got one as a gift/are shopping for accessories as you wait for the new frame to be released/whatever/etc. they will probably let you purchase these things.

Second hand from a friend or a gift will likely go over better. But yes, you should be able to buy them and you will get an inquiry email.

• Like 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

stormyhorse
On 2/27/2023 at 6:24 AM, RetroKanojo said:

Never bought anything SmD, but I think you should be able to buy these things regardless. You'll probably get an email after you place your order asking why you are buying them/ pointing out you didn't buy a doll with them, but if you tell them that you bought a doll secondhand/from a friend store/got one as a gift/are shopping for accessories as you wait for the new frame to be released/whatever/etc. they will probably let you purchase these things.

I think the only stuff that is really inaccessible to 'newbies' are the chaos items and the option heads, if I remember correctly.

Thank you, if I end up ordering from them I do that :)

• Like 1

stormyhorse
On 2/27/2023 at 6:57 AM, Veravey said:

Second hand from a friend or a gift will likely go over better. But yes, you should be able to buy them and you will get an inquiry email.

Thank you, That makes me feel better :)

Wasabi

I purchased accessories from the Smartdoll store before buying a doll from them.
As others mentioned I did get the enquiry email, and I responded that I was buying them while waiting for my favourites to come back in stock. It all worked out.

That was three years ago though. I can't speak for recent circumstances.