Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

Shin Sato (Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls)

jazijaz
1 hour ago, Xiongmao said:

I am really warming to Shin. I really like the happy smiley DD. I need to find the right wig for her and then she will really rock.

I hope you can find the perfect wig for her. The wig and eyes can change a doll completely!! I got a green one that looks perfect on her so it was instant love but I already had an idea of who she's going to be (her style is going to be fairy kei/decora kei). Do you have any idea how you want her to be? changing her face up might help too. I hope everything turns out great and that you fall in love with her completely! 

Edited by jazijaz

Roxanne
On 5/30/2023 at 6:22 PM, Xiongmao said:

Pleather badly stained my Kirika's neck. I was able to restore it but I'm very wary of it now. Feet are easily replaced though in case of tragedy.

Thanks for the warning! That sounds scary. I am glad you were able to restore Kirika. She's a lovely doll and I would love to add one of my own to my family someday!

I have kept my Shin in cute white frilly socks I still had laying around. It may not be accurate but I actually think it works and fits the rest of her outfit super well.
I think it's a cute way of protecting her feet if you're not a fan of how bodysuits look.

Really badly taken-in-one-second photo underneath the spoiler for anyone wondering how that looks and who might want to do something similar.

Spoiler

iRkanyw.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My instagram! 

Xiongmao
On 6/1/2023 at 10:13 AM, Roxanne said:

Really badly taken-in-one-second photo underneath the spoiler for anyone wondering how that looks and who might want to do something similar.

Hide contents

Aaargh I've just dressed up Iori and you've reminded me I bought her some socks to go with it.

For what it's worth, I haven't had any outfit or accessory stain anyone here apart from black pleather material. I think climate and time make a big difference. It's not especially humid where I live, despite being next to the sea.

• Like 2

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Xiongmao

In case anyone's wondering, here's what Shin Sato looks like with Uzuki Shimamura.

The observant will realise Shin Sato can't possibly be at school. However she might be one of those girls who endlessly repeats a year like the characters in Clannad and Kanon...

I must dress Shin up in her default outfit one day. I absolutely adore Uzuki's Smile & Sweets outfit. I think it's one of the best outfits Volks have ever produced.

spacer.png

• Like 4

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.