The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

luckyk

Material doesn't matter to me, I just like cute things.

luckyk

My name is Lucky. I'm an 18-year-old digital artist. Currently, I sling tapioca at a boba shop. ^^

I'd wanted to collect BJDs since I first discovered them around age eleven, but I had to wait until I was an adult with adult money to really dive into the hobby. I collect all kinds of materials from ABS to vinyl and resin. I don't mind material, I just want them to be pretty! 

Recently, my first and likely only DD, Leita, was completed. She's a DDH-07 with a 2015 Volks Magazine mail-order faceup (she looks the same as this promo pic!). I got her head about a month ago, but her body, wig, and eyes arrived last Friday. I'm still waiting on her bodysuit and clothes to come, but in the short time I've had her, she's completely stolen my heart. 

My current BJD/vinyl crew includes Pepper (Fenjiexian Miss Garden), Rosemary (Dollsn Tia), Petunia (pink Resinsoul Flame), Leita (the love of my life), Nutmeg (Penny's Box centaur), and Peach (Simontoy Teenar). I have a purple Resinsoul Ya on the way and tan Imomodoll Ruby preordered. 

Of non-BJD who I still consider part of the crew, I have Juniper (Kikipop Chocolat Maid), Artemis (Groove Sasha), and Freya (Petworks Jossie). 

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!

• Like 5

battrastard

Hello, and welcome to the forums! 

Definitely finish what qualifications necessary, so you can post pictures of what sounds like an awesome collection of Kiddos!! 

My Kiddos and I look forward to it.... 

Rick 

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

bananaaether

Welcome, welcome! I can't wait to see your Leita! Enjoy yourself here!

DeadlyNova

I absolutely love that the first other intro topic I clicked here besides my own is by a fellow Bobarista. I also work at a boba shop! Mine is anime themed. 

Nice to meet you!! 

luckyk
45 minutes ago, DeadlyNova said:

I absolutely love that the first other intro topic I clicked here besides my own is by a fellow Bobarista. I also work at a boba shop! Mine is anime themed. 

Nice to meet you!! 

Nice to meet you as well, comrade! An anime theme sounds like it'd be interesting. My shop is located in the middle of a goth/alt boutique, but the shop itself doesn't really have a theme. ^^

Grover864

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your family! And one day possibly trying boba... since that's not a thing I've ever seen near me. lol

• Like 1

Xiongmao

Welcome... and I look forward to seeing Leita. Just be aware that DD always want sisters 😵.

I recently started playing Fortnite and the Helsie character featured in last season was a boba mixer (and part-time vampire hunter). My girls love watching me play Fortnite, because this season has gone all in on a Japanese theme.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

luckyk

@Xiongmao, I'm already considering a DDS or MDD 'little sister' for her, especially since the character she's a sorta-kinda-shell of has a sister in her story... 🤐

That Fortnite character you mentioned is super cute and reminds me a lot of myself (or who I wish I was lol). I couldn't get into the game when I tried it a few years ago, but it seems like it's become a lot more beginner-friendly over the years, so it may be time to try again.

Edited by luckyk
  • Like 1

Angered-Icon

Waves and Welcome! I love the name nutmeg ^_^.

• Like 1

Rajke

Welcome to the forums.

@onion12@

You’ve got an awesome collection of girls already. Can’t wait to see your photo’s.

Greetz,

Rajke 

@onion20@   This is a signature.

Lychgate

I understand completely!! Along with looking nice my biggest thing is posing and customization, i dont care what material it is as long as i can make it my own! Also, your DD girl is beautiful, i love elves so much 😭