Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Defective_Angel

Hello!

Defective_Angel

Hello! My name is Kristen and this is my long overdue introduction. I made my account several months ago, but I never got around to posting anything. I've been a doll owner for several years and my doll family consists of all dollfie dreams. My very first DD was Yuki from White Album followed by Alna White Christmas version, and it kept spiraling from there. lol! 

Due to some complicated irl stuff I haven't been active in the hobby for quite awhile, but I'd really love to get back into it. Tbh things have been extremely rough so I think focusing back on something I used to love would greatly help my mental health. Where I haven't been active I'm really behind on all the new stuff. I'm looking forward to catching up with all the new dolls and hopefully sharing pictures of mine. Also, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone here. <3

• Like 8

Defective_Angel

Hi! Thank you! I'm glad to be back. I've missed interacting with everyone and giving my girls attention. Based on your banner I feel like your family has grown. 

Jezrah

Ah yes, it's grown by quite a bit. My banner is sadly super outdated now, and I haven't gotten around to fixing it since I haven't decided on a new format yet. I currently have I think 44 dolls with a couple more incoming soon.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Defective_Angel

Oh wow!! So many!! 😍 Congrats on having such a big family. I still only have 14. My financial situation has been terrible and that's one of the big reasons I drifted away from the hobby. Lack of money and my horrible depression has done a number on me. I look forward to getting caught with all your girls and seeing your new ones. 

Jezrah

Thanks! Yeah, I feel you on the finances. I had a period of no money for about five years, it sucked. During that time, although I still had my original 11 dolls' heads, I couldn't do much with them since I had sold most of their bodies for the money. A majority of my new kids were acquired within the past 3-4 years, after my life got completely upended and I moved to a smaller city due to the lower cost of living. I should really get around to at least taking a profile picture of everyone new.

• Like 1

Xiongmao
18 hours ago, Jezrah said:

Ah yes, it's grown by quite a bit. My banner is sadly super outdated now, and I haven't gotten around to fixing it since I haven't decided on a new format yet. I currently have I think 44 dolls with a couple more incoming soon.

OK now I realise I do not have nearly enough dolls.

Hobbies are definitely great for mental health. I've been flip flopping between Lego and dolls. My first doll Towa arrived during the covid madness and she was an awesome emotional support doll. Uzuki's kind of taken over that role now because her smiley face is just so adorable.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Jezrah
3 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Eh, it's relative. You've only really been expanding your group for like a year or so, so you could easily catch up within another couple of years at your recent rate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

BeyondTime
5 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

It's taken me about 9 years to get to 70.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction