Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MrFjmg03

Panchita Reborn

MrFjmg03

I got my Dollfie Dream choice today. She is a DDdy tan girl with a DDH-16 option head with the M01 face up. Since I started the hobby I wanted a tan DDdy girl to be a character I had in mind. A voluptuous Mexican girl name Panchita. Unfortunately tan was not available as an option for regular DDdy twelve years ago. So my first Panchita was a custom DDdy DDH-03 in flesh color. Then I sold her and I got a DDdy Haruka Niimi to be Panchita (she was almost perfect except for the color). But I retired from the hobby for a year, and I sold her. When I got back I got my Smartdoll Ebony in tea color and large bust to be Panchita. The color was perfect, but I was never fond of the head sculpt or the shape of the body. Finally, very recently I kept seeing a lot of tan DDdy girls everywhere. So I inform myself and found out about proxies. I was able to contact Ayumist a great proxy person, and get myself my new Panchita in the body I always imagine her.

These are some quick pictures before I send her God willing next week to get her new face up. I’m still hunting for the perfect two braid wig. I thought the wig she has on the last pictures was it, but it is so cheaply made. I would like something similar but in much better quality. This wig is already falling apart. So if you know a good black two braid wig maker let me know.

Also, does anybody have an advice or tutorial in how to pierced her ears without damaging her. I have never done it before but I want her to wear her awesome gold hoop earrings I got her :)

With the eyes I got her from FreyacchisStore on Etsy.

Edited by MrFjmg03
  • Like 7

TVXD

she's so pretty! congratz! I want a tan DD but in darker color maybe even  tawny color but it's not that available.  

• Like 1

RetroKanojo

It's so cool that you were able to get Panchita the way you always imagined her!

I'm pretty sure some people on the forums have pierced their girls' ears before, but maybe you could also ask your face-up artist to do it for you?

• Like 1

Jezrah

To pierce ears, I mark the spots where I want the piercing to go with pencil and then turn the head back and forth to make sure they're even. Then I use a micro drill bit and just twist the bit in with my fingers. Make sure to point the bit so that it will come out the back of the earlobe and not go into the head. I have these bits from Harbor Freight: 

https://www.harborfreight.com/carbide-rotary-micro-bit-assorted-set-20-piece-62379.html

But you can probably find something similar on Amazon too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Xiongmao

Congrats. I think if Towa vacationed on the French riviera then she'd come back looking like Panchita.

I also adore my tan MDD but I'm also a convert to semi-white after Yor arrived.

Was Anthy in a darker tone than tan? It would be neat if they made another doll in her colour.

• Haha 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.