Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Tigger

A greetings from us all at Tiggy house ^-^

Tigger

Hello everyone! 😸

Not sure where to start really. Lurked on and off over the years, some names here I do recognize from back in the day, and many new yet to know. ^^

I really started collecting dollfie dreams back in 2010, whilst browsing I came across a site some here might remember called Figure FM.

After seeing dollfie dreams they just captured my mind, they were the most awesome and beautiful things I had ever seen. Had to seek, had to buy, must own! lol.

I had also seen people there post photo stories with dollfies that were simply daydream inducing. (Back to that later <_< )  

My first Dollfie Mai Shiranui "May" arrived and was soon quickly followed By Miu and Yuki. Great days, aye. 😸 

Everything new to the eyes and senses, and the start of a journey with my little adventure buddies! ^_^

Soon, in their own little esoteric way, their voices and personalities came through. So each day I would get my cheap little old camera out and try to capture that in tales. They became very much a part of me and my lovely partner Katts life in our house. 

I had seen others post stories that were amazing, so off I did go to seek where I found home for quite a few years on a website that Scripple ran that had some very awesome RP with many houses and characters we all had.

Kira then did arrive, soon followed by little Dee. And then our cast was set for quite a few years. Love, drama and all the rest! ^^; Good times. The RP really drove the stories and pushed content updates daily. As the the years rolled on and their universe expanded, more and more dollfies did arrive to journey with our little cast through their lives. 

But, as websites closed and people moved on as such happens with time, I found myself creating my own small corner of the internet to store their tales and from time to time post some more. On the music would play and to the stage my little buddies would take, continuing their lives in story.

Even if at a slower pace.. "im still finishing a Christmas story atm xD lol "

Other thing I enjoy since 2018 is running my VRChat community "Hoppou Legion" another amazing journey and amazing people.

I could probably prattle on for much longer, but thank you for to read. And a hope to get to know some of you out there better. 😸

Many thanks: 

-Tiggy.

(included a very much out of the forth wall but live shot of my little lot behind me in the room. They say greetings.  ^-^;  )

52852257258_001357f469_b.jpg

• Like 12

Roxanne

Hello and welcome (back)! What a beautiful dolly family you have! They are all amazing looking! 😍

• Like 1

My instagram! 

Tigger
1 hour ago, Roxanne said:

Hello and welcome (back)! What a beautiful dolly family you have! They are all amazing looking! 😍

Thank you! 😸 Yeah, (back) is the right thing xD Would be nice to connect more to you great passionate folks in the dollfie community. ^-^

I'm sooooooo out of the loop these days with new stuff it is rather odd at times xD

Thank you so much on my old little lot , I love them to bits. ^^ Never really seen myself as a collector of dollfie dreams, just as time went on I saw them and they just became a character that spoke out to me. 

Edited by Tigger
  • Like 1

Xiongmao

Wow, great family you have there. We definitely need a sofa - it's just what my girls need for evening anime sessions.

I think I have the same number as you have - it's hard to tell these days.

When Volks stop making such cute dolls, I'll stop acquiring them.

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

Anyalecter

Adorable family you have! 

• Like 1

Tigger
15 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

Wow, great family you have there. We definitely need a sofa - it's just what my girls need for evening anime sessions.

I think I have the same number as you have - it's hard to tell these days.

When Volks stop making such cute dolls, I'll stop acquiring them.

Thanks! ^^ The sofas are really handy and a nice size, I got mine from Dollmore quite a few years ago. Just got some new covers in white for them too, the sofas come in white but were starting to look a little tired and not as bright as they used to be.

Yeah, its that moment you look at one off them and swear you don't remember buying her, and all the others are like "don't worry about it"  xD 

• Like 1

Tigger
38 minutes ago, Anyalecter said:

Adorable family you have! 

Thank you! ^-^ 

• Like 1

plasticyears

Welcome to the forum, what a great family you have there. Always nice to see other collectors from the UK too, what part are you from? I'm west mids :') 

• Like 1

Tigger
1 hour ago, plasticyears said:

Welcome to the forum, what a great family you have there. Always nice to see other collectors from the UK too, what part are you from? I'm west mids :') 

Thank you! ^^ 

Ah, a fellow Brit! A greetings! 😸 We up in ol' Yorkshire, I did know one or two other folks in the dollfie collecting realm from the UK in the years past.

Would love to see some pics of your little buddies if you wanted to share? \o/ 

I think I will probably start a thread this week to share some of my pics. 🤔

• Like 1

Rajke

Welcome to the forums 

@onion20@

You got an amazing doll family there. 

Seeya around,

Rajke 

• Like 1

@onion20@   This is a signature.

plasticyears
9 hours ago, Tigger said:

Thank you! ^^ 

Ah, a fellow Brit! A greetings! 😸 We up in ol' Yorkshire, I did know one or two other folks in the dollfie collecting realm from the UK in the years past.

Would love to see some pics of your little buddies if you wanted to share? \o/ 

I think I will probably start a thread this week to share some of my pics. 🤔

oh nice! yes, there are a few of us around, it seems there are lots of collectors down south and a few up north too! there are pics of my girls around the forum I think, lots of them are wips though. 

Stupid_Hoomun

Welcome to the forum. Such a nice collection you have. Nice to see another local doll collector join the forum, I'm also based in sunny Yorkshire. Looking forawrds to seeing more of your family gracing the forum in the future.

• Like 1

Tigger
9 hours ago, Rajke said:

Welcome to the forums 

@onion20@

You got an amazing doll family there. 

Seeya around,

Rajke 

Thank you! ^^

My lot are an older bunch now, but very much loved on or off our little stage. May Miu Yuki and Kira were bought new from Volks back in the day, the others used from places like Mandrake. A few were surprise gifts from some lovely friends many years back when we used to RP with them.

Thanks! 😺

• Like 2

Tigger
5 hours ago, plasticyears said:

oh nice! yes, there are a few of us around, it seems there are lots of collectors down south and a few up north too! there are pics of my girls around the forum I think, lots of them are wips though. 

Yeah, I just bumped into some pics last night. ^^ As time goes on i'm sure I will get to recognize peoples dolls more and more. 

Tigger
5 hours ago, Stupid_Hoomun said:

Welcome to the forum. Such a nice collection you have. Nice to see another local doll collector join the forum, I'm also based in sunny Yorkshire. Looking forawrds to seeing more of your family gracing the forum in the future.

Thanks! 😸 A fellow Yorkshireman, aye, we back to the rain again today XD 

Indeed! I will post some pics as I go on so people can put names to the many faces. Might post one or two stories from time to time that are suitable.

UsagiTeatime

Wow! What a robust dolly family! So many little hands. >3< Welcome to the forum friend!

• Like 1

•ViviDollworks Insta•

DD AiryChie  DDH06Emi  DDH27Nanako  ImomoBeibeiJack Frost  ImomoRubyMira

Tigger
32 minutes ago, UsagiTeatime said:

Wow! What a robust dolly family! So many little hands. >3< Welcome to the forum friend!

Thank you! ^-^