Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

ateliermiel

Nice to meet you!

ateliermiel

I'm ateliermiel! I come from the resin side of the hobby (mainly volks SDs), and I collect Blythes as well.

I just purchased my first vinyl head yesterday (tinyfox, fully customized) and I'm hoping to eventually purchase an MDD! The mochi ashi legs finally got me to start checking DDs out.

I love sewing and painting, and hope to learn how to do decent vinyl custom work someday!

Here's my first little guy by the way! -

spacer.png

• Like 7

Lychgate

Welcome!! im new to vinyl too, coming from having resin first :) glad to have you here!

babybluebunnyboy

Happy to see more and more join in the vinyl family!! :3

Tigger

Welcome!😺 And a welcome to your first little guy! \o/ 

Xiongmao

Welcome. I impulse bought my first mochi-ashi from a FB group and I absolutely adore her (Misaki below). She cost a fair bit because she's tan (and has elf ears) and a lot of people wanted her.

I also have MDD Marisa Kirisame - she's worth a look as she has the most adorable face and is generally much cheaper than a Dream Choice MDD. She has a fantastic default outfit too, including a DD sized broomstick. She's also a mochi-ashi.

spacer.png

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

ateliermiel
On 5/4/2023 at 1:58 PM, Lychgate said:

Welcome!! im new to vinyl too, coming from having resin first :) glad to have you here!

On 5/5/2023 at 5:09 AM, babybluebunnyboy said:

Happy to see more and more join in the vinyl family!! :3

On 5/5/2023 at 8:08 AM, Tigger said:

Welcome!😺 And a welcome to your first little guy! \o/ 

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! I think my falling into the vinyl side was inevitable, I'm too much of a volks lover to stay away from DDs and the like forever!

On 5/5/2023 at 9:32 AM, Xiongmao said:

Welcome. I impulse bought my first mochi-ashi from a FB group and I absolutely adore her (Misaki below). She cost a fair bit because she's tan (and has elf ears) and a lot of people wanted her.

I also have MDD Marisa Kirisame - she's worth a look as she has the most adorable face and is generally much cheaper than a Dream Choice MDD. She has a fantastic default outfit too, including a DD sized broomstick. She's also a mochi-ashi.

Ohh, she's super cute! What an adorable sculpt! I fell in love with the DCH-19- such cute chubby cheeks! 🥰 I'm a fan of the DDH-22 also.

• Like 2