Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Tira

Older SmD school uniform pattern

Tira

So I've seen a few videos of people sewing a basic school uniform (skirt, shirt, bow tie) based on a free pattern set Danny shared. However... I can't find it on the free apparel pattern page. There's the blazer and the fancy sailor uniform, but not the simpler one. Does anyone happen to have a link to it? Am I just missing it on the page? 

Tira

That was the sailor uniform I was referring to (it's "fancy" in the sense that it has more details), but if you check the video I linked, there seems to have been a different version as well at some point that had a more basic button-up shirt, like you would wear under a blazer. Good to know I didn't just miss something obvious, though.

• Like 1

radipede

@Tira Yep, it's an older pattern that either was either removed or fell through the cracks when they swapped over to the new format/pattern page. 

Here's a link to that page in the Wayback Machine, where you can download both the old pattern and the JP instructions, if you like. Most of the site pages were also archived at this time, so it's fun and slightly nostalgic to poke around!

• Thanks 2

Tira
19 hours ago, radipede said:

@Tira Yep, it's an older pattern that either was either removed or fell through the cracks when they swapped over to the new format/pattern page. 

Here's a link to that page in the Wayback Machine, where you can download both the old pattern and the JP instructions, if you like. Most of the site pages were also archived at this time, so it's fun and slightly nostalgic to poke around!

Thank you so much! 

radipede

No problem!