Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

startersolls

Hiya! Starter Dolls have landed!

startersolls

Hiya! I'm Starter Dolls (AKA: Samuel) I'm 21, He/him and from Finland! I saw this forum while I was searching for more information about Tinyfox dolls and decided to join!

Unfortunately I accidentally wrote my username wrong and saw that there isn't a way to change it so don't be fooled, you can find me anywhere under "starterdolls"!

I currently own a obitsu SBH-M body that I use with my Pullips and I'm still paying for my Tinyfox Lilith. Other than that I do not own other vinyl dolls but I do heavily prefer them than my stringed BJDs.

I hope you can all welcome me with open arms!

• Like 4

Xiongmao

Welcome! I started in this hobby because I wanted a Miku doll. I heard about Smart Dolls but my first doll was actually DD DDdy Towa. At the time Mikus weren't widely available and I was seduced by Towa's gorgeous expression.

As you can see from my signature I've gone all in on dolls. Most of my girls are DD vinyl dolls but they think my stringed SD is a goddess (she is).

I'm writing this while Ciel is at my side. Like Rin/Len she hasn't been hugely popular on release but her Tsukihime anime franchise has epic popularity. Anime will only grow in popularity. Right now I am watching Attack on Titan and no TV show I've watched recently has come anything close to this level of brilliance with the exception of the Battlestar reboot and Banshee.

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

startersolls
4 minutes ago, Xiongmao said:

Welcome! I started in this hobby because I wanted a Miku doll. I heard about Smart Dolls but my first doll was actually DD DDdy Towa. At the time Mikus weren't widely available and I was seduced by Towa's gorgeous expression.

As you can see from my signature I've gone all in on dolls. Most of my girls are DD vinyl dolls but they think my stringed SD is a goddess (she is).

I'm writing this while Ciel is at my side. Like Rin/Len she hasn't been hugely popular on release but her Tsukihime anime franchise has epic popularity. Anime will only grow in popularity. Right now I am watching Attack on Titan and no TV show I've watched recently has come anything close to this level of brilliance with the exception of the Battlestar reboot and Banshee.

That collection is amazing! I really adore DDs but they are a bit too out of my price range. I'd love to own a Len or just a custom MDD however! 

I'm looking into imomodolls at the moment though! The 1/4 bodies are gorgeous!

I hope you have fun watching AnT! I'm watching Eurovision instead haha!

• Like 1

Monty
8 hours ago, startersolls said:

Unfortunately I accidentally wrote my username wrong and saw that there isn't a way to change it so don't be fooled, you can find me anywhere under "starterdolls"

Welcome to the forum!

You can change your username if you go to Account > Account Settings from the top menu (the 3 lines if you’re on mobile).

• Like 1

startersolls
4 minutes ago, Monty said:

Welcome to the forum!

You can change your username if you go to Account > Account Settings from the top menu (the 3 lines if you’re on mobile).

Thank you!

Unfortunately I don't have the "change" option. Email and password has it and seems to work fine aswell. I even tried signing out and back in and it's still blank 😕

Monty
1 minute ago, startersolls said:

Thank you!

Unfortunately I don't have the "change" option. Email and password has it and seems to work fine aswell. I even tried signing out and back in and it's still blank 😕

It might be a new account limitation - things like posting photos etc you can only do after making 30 posts (or 31 according to some?) so try again after then I guess.

I hope you enjoy Lilith, too! I’ll be getting my first tinyfox fullset this November.

• Like 1

startersolls
1 minute ago, Monty said:

It might be a new account limitation - things like posting photos etc you can only do after making 30 posts (or 31 according to some?) so try again after then I guess.

I hope you enjoy Lilith, too! I’ll be getting my first tinyfox fullset this November.

Ah, that makes sense then!

I hope yours arrives safely home! 💚

• Like 1

BeyondTime
4 hours ago, startersolls said:

Ah, that makes sense then!

You should see it once you are off new member. Once you change it, you can't change it again for a few months, so choose wisely. You need to be here for 14 days in addition to the 30 posts, so if you participate normally, you will get to 30 posts easily. 

• Like 2

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Tigger

Welcome, I hope you find lots of fun here! ^^ 

• Like 1