Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

skeuo

My first DD! ❤️

skeuo

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Lazy flash photography is lazy, lol... She's here! Temporary outfit though, I have something better for her on the way ;3

I didn't know how I expected it to feel to handle and pose her, but it's great! I'm really enjoying her so far. ~~And those Volks heels are brutal.. Thank god I had a magic eraser.. Total stain monsters.~~

Anyway, I'm totally happy! I'm sure my doll family will grow with time huhuhu

• Like 10

moerunamida

Aw, she is lovely! It is inevitable, she will stain. Just consider it a rite of passage. But they can be removed, it just takes time. You'll get more comfortable handling her. I remember how nervous I was when I got my first girl, because I was worried I would break her. They are pretty sturdy!

• Like 2

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

Mega Negi

I recommend the body suit for stain avoidance. Some don't like the look, but I think avoiding most of the staining is worth it.

• Like 2

Tigger

Gratz on getting a little buddy, very pretty! 😺

Like others say, body suit to protect are very handy. My lot are constantly insisting on black clothes so its a recurring theme... -_- lol 

I hope you have lots of fun together! ^^ 

• Like 1

Stupid_Hoomun

Grats on your first DD. I have had staining from shoes, to try prevent it I covered the feet in body protection tape. I've not checked to see if it was stopped the staining.

• Like 1

sunlightandtea

Staining is indeed a rite of passage, welcome! Your girl is so cute, I really love that blue wig! It looks like a clear sky! Enjoy!

Xiongmao

Wow, my Towa has this outfit. I waited 11 months for it to appear on Mandarake. Towa wore it once then said she didn't like it.

My girls are usually in white lined outfits, and a few wear bodysuits. Not everybody has one though because they've been quite difficult to find in stock.

I've had vinyl dolls for 2.5 years now and generally I've found them very robust. Towa looks in pristine condition despite living in a total dump of an apartment during covid and she was in indirect sunlight for most of that time. The girls wreck wigs though - they never really seem to last.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.