Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
AliceDoll

Have you ever ordered from this site? Is it legit?

AliceDoll

Have you ever ordered from https://www.mydollection.com/ ? I'm wondering if they are legit or not!

They have some things showing in their in-stock that are really cute! 

Thank you so much for your help!! I apologize that I have so many questions >-<. I'm familiar with a lot of older BJD resin sites, but being so new in the vinyl side I'm totally overwhelmed! There is so much out there and apparently so many scam sites now these days too I've read! I appreciate all of your advice! 

Gallye

I haven't ordered from them myself, but they have a very dodgy reputation on DoA:

https://denofangels.com/threads/my-dollection.862958/

They're technically legit, but they are very bad at communication and shipping. Even if you only order in-stock items, they might take a very long time to ship them and then ship them poorly.

Most of what they sell is resold from Taobao shops, so you might be able to find the items through other sellers or directly on Taobao through a proxy.

• Thanks 1

ateliervanilla
15 minutes ago, Gallye said:

They're technically legit, but they are very bad at communication and shipping. Even if you only order in-stock items, they might take a very long time to ship them and then ship them poorly.

Confirming this. I ordered a 1/6 imomodoll from them, and they were really hard to communicate with. They weren't very good at updating with order status or shipping. Based on my experience, I won't be ordering from them again.

• Thanks 1

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

AliceDoll
1 hour ago, Gallye said:

I haven't ordered from them myself, but they have a very dodgy reputation on DoA:

https://denofangels.com/threads/my-dollection.862958/

Most of what they sell is resold from Taobao shops, so you might be able to find the items through other sellers or directly on Taobao through a proxy.

48 minutes ago, ateliervanilla said:

Confirming this. I ordered a 1/6 imomodoll from them, and they were really hard to communicate with. They weren't very good at updating with order status or shipping. Based on my experience, I won't be ordering from them again.

Thank you both very much! Such a shame -- bullet dodged I guess! 😢

Sadly I am super inept at taobao (I haven't been able to get it to work on my PC at all even to just browse) -- hopefully I can find at least some of these outfits at a good price! They're really stinkin' cute!  

nyampo

I ordered from them one full doll and a head and was told my order qualified for free shipping but in the end that wasn’t the case because they informed me I either had to pay full shipping or order something in stock and get free shipping. Kinda weird if you ask me. 

And yes their communication isn’t the best. I also had a hard time making an account on their site.

Edited by nyampo

RozenGermain

That really stinks that their communication isn't great. Somehow the one time I ordered from them there was not much of a problem, not even with communication. Guess mine might be an outlier case or something... 🤨