Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

HK47

Photo of a Busty girl

HK47

Well I took a photo with my cell phone and its terrible ( I'm too tired to get my camera out).

If its well received I'll try to do some more. 

Please be gentle

Spoiler

She is a Voluptuous girl.    

Spoiler

20230707_220855edit3720.jpg.3b984c9f37d4def04c135e50bcd540ed.jpg

Edited by HK47
ghost pics
  • Like 3

baldylox

They are both definitely busty!  And that's great!  <3  You should definitely take more photos of them both to share.  And unless there is nudity, you don't have to hide your pics of them.  No need to hide pics like the one above.  Lingerie and swimsuits are also fine without needing to be hidden.  :) 

What busts and bodies are your ladies using?  I'm really interested in seeing more of the taller girl! She looks like she may have a similar bust to my Manami.

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

HK47

The taller girl is using a DDDY body with what they call Enlarged milk/ Zhang milk  but that's what the  translate say.

And the Little lady is a  MDD with a MOE bust

I need to use my camera and not a cell phone, I think cameras do better than a cell phone but I'm a old camera person.

Edited by HK47
  • Like 1

battrastard
3 hours ago, HK47 said:

I need to use my camera and not a cell phone, I think cameras do better than a cell phone but I'm a old camera person.

You'd be surprised, with how modern phone cameras are these days. 

Possibly try some cheap desk lamps, strategically placed next to your Kiddo, or even behind you, for a difference in lighting for your pictures.. 

Experiment, and have fun! 

Rick

P.S. not knocking a good camera, but, the best camera you'll have, for the Right shot, is what's in your hand when you need it!

• Like 1

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

HK47

some other photos, i should be sleeping cause i have to get up in a few hours for work.  if you don't sleep for 3 days are you clinically insane?  (i know the photos aren't good)

20230728_224321edit.jpg.1d12327d142f3eadcc21520e4404d997.jpg20230728_224337edit.jpg.40f44c35bbd6900a18f798887ae108cd.jpg

• Like 3

BeyondTime
3 hours ago, HK47 said:

if you don't sleep for 3 days are you clinically insane?

Or a meth addict. ;D

• Haha 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

HK47

I feel meth would be cheaper than Dollfie Dream dolls, but i do like having teeth

• Haha 4

HK47

I still don't have a name for this girl. She is 45 years old, has a very young looking and short body. In her youth she was teased and ridicule for having a chest flatter than a board of wood. She vowed never to be a flat chested girl again. When she got older  she had a few Breast Augmentations done.(She now orders custom made to fit bra's and lingerie)  She does some yoga like Bhujangasana pose, Ustrasana pose, Stabdhasana pose, Dhanurasana pose and Vrikshasana pose. After she does her yoga in the morning  its on to 1000 squats and 1000 lunges. That is a bit of her back story

I wonder what i should name her?

Spoiler

20230802_215336edit.jpg.3ea52ecf4909c1928d0a774054d3a66a.jpg20230802_214929edit.jpg.f95a40b015b7e260058ecb5da0be0e68.jpg

I made this one spoiler because it might be NSFW

• Like 1

HK47

Are Maids allowed? also i cant get the hair to work with me in this damn humid weather, says it 85%.

20230822_213515edit.jpg.2433db9a8dbb36f5c4d81fe3acd3d6d9.jpg20230822_213522edit.jpg.55a6de20825773624e28d4ca4ddbafbc.jpg

• Like 3

Tierparkzone
2 hours ago, HK47 said:

also i cant get the hair to work with me in this damn humid weather, says it 85%.

Yeah... - High humidity can be quite annoying in that regard, but it often depends on other factors too. What brush/comb are you using for the doll hair? In my experience, a toothbrush tends to make more of a mess than a simple plastic comb.

Sometimes a tiny bit of wig oil (e.g. from Volks, Azone or Dollce) can also help a lot.

Testament

Maids are more than welcome, expecially from a certain someone XD 

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

HK47

NSFW

20231023_212327edit.jpg.b2610172eaceee884a02988863ca5746.jpg20231023_212251edit.jpg.672704547eb2ed37dcb8c5af6cd1f5fd.jpg

I'll probably get some flak for this, but i did warn you.

NSFW

Spoiler

NSFW

Spoiler

Really its NSFW

Spoiler

20231023_212226edit.jpg.8963c485b3277ea0c140f424fcc37dc2.jpg20231023_212626edit.jpg.1dd69f587c330d8df53a1952b679be5c.jpg20231023_212617edit.jpg.f4ea674e21408a1c6f8eb05e4d6464a9.jpg

Yes its a penis

I don't know why but i want to give them demon wings and horns

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

BeyondTime
31 minutes ago, HK47 said:

I'll probably get some flak for this, but i did warn you.

I saw the first photo and I was like "why does her boob have a pink mustache," and then the lightbulb went on... 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

ragnamuffin
11 hours ago, HK47 said:

I don't know why but i want to give them demon wings and horns

The first time I read this, I thought you meant you wanted to give the little fella demon wings and horns 💀 

• Haha 3

BeyondTime
39 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

The first time I read this, I thought you meant you wanted to give the little fella demon wings and horns 💀 

Ditto. 

HK47

Do you think baldylox has one doll like. Isn't his collection maybe like 45 dolls? I don't do social media, so I never get to see peoples lovely dolls.

BeyondTime
21 minutes ago, HK47 said:

Isn't his collection maybe like 45 dolls?

He's at 140ish I think. 

He doesn't have many boys, like maybe 2 or 3 tops. I think his are standards like DD and SmD

BeyondTime
10 minutes ago, HK47 said:

Thats wonder is there's a photo 

I know there are some group shots, but @baldylox will need to link you. I don't know how current the most recent is.

Here is one of his photo threads: 

baldylox
5 hours ago, HK47 said:

Do you think baldylox has one doll like. Isn't his collection maybe like 45 dolls? I don't do social media, so I never get to see peoples lovely dolls.

Hello!  I do not have any futanari dolls but I do have some "attachments" that my girls could use to look like one.  :)  I like your futa girl, everything she has is big!  LOL  

As of right now I have 193 dolls.  Most of them are Volks Dollfie Dreams but I also have quite a few Smartdolls, Azones, Obitsu and some hybrids of those.  I've been collecting for almost 14 years now and it's my only real hobby so all my extra cash goes into new girls and clothing.

I keep my Instagram updated almost daily but if you'd like to see most of my girls, you can check them out on my Flickr page:

Billy Bennett’s albums | Flickr

I don't update that as fast as my Instagram but I almost always do update there.  Feel free to look through them.  

I only own 2 boy dolls.... one is a custom DD 04 head on an Obitsu 55cm boy body and the other is a very customized Smartdoll Eiji V1 that has been turned into Sesshoumaru from the Inuyasha anime.  I have nothing against boy/male dolls but I find most of the ones in vinyl don't really suit my tastes.  I much prefer the girls.  😉 

EDIT - Spelling

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

HK47

I like your collection.

I found some wings but they a bit out of my range at the moment.  With 6 dollar a gallon gas. Not sure now if I should do a futanari succubus or was thinking a business lady.

Oh she is really heavy, think atleast 1.3 to 1.5 kilograms extra.

Do you think I should change the demon eyes?