Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

zero2hero

How do you guys order from Dolk.jp?

zero2hero

Hi, was just wondering how to create an account there when you're from the US?

Edited by zero2hero

Monty

Pretty sure you can’t, although there’s a US site.

https://dolkbjd.com (Formerly known as DolkUS)

However I would advise against using them unless what you want is a Dolk exclusive doll like the collabs they do. Most of what they sell is resold from Taobao at a ridiculous markup and I’ve heard nothing but bad things about the customer service for the US version specifically, when it comes to trying to order other company’s dolls through them. (Haven’t heard these same complaints for the JP site, nor did I encounter them the times I used it when I lived there, but my irks at their markups/prices of their collab dolls in relation to the typical prices from the company actually making those collab dolls remains.)

RozenGermain

Huh......... I used them once or twice and didn't have much of a problem. Am I really this lucky when it comes to dealers? 😕 Seriously though I never really had a problem with any doll dealer, even the ones with less than stellar reputations.

Edited by RozenGermain
typo

zero2hero
8 hours ago, Monty said:

Pretty sure you can’t, although there’s a US site.

https://dolkbjd.com (Formerly known as DolkUS)

However I would advise against using them unless what you want is a Dolk exclusive doll like the collabs they do. Most of what they sell is resold from Taobao at a ridiculous markup and I’ve heard nothing but bad things about the customer service for the US version specifically, when it comes to trying to order other company’s dolls through them. (Haven’t heard these same complaints for the JP site, nor did I encounter them the times I used it when I lived there, but my irks at their markups/prices of their collab dolls in relation to the typical prices from the company actually making those collab dolls remains.)

I wanted to get a collab doll. Is there a way to get it without an account or is there some other way?