Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

OtakuDepot

Hello all my fellow DD lovers!

OtakuDepot

Hi everyone,

My name is James but I go by Otaku Depot online. I'm a pretty new Dollfie Dream owner, I first learned of them through Danny Choo's website and like many people I thought: "Who the heck would ever pay that much for a doll? They must be nuts!". Well, after seeing posts of his Saber I soon learned to see the special appeal they have.

I remember staying up late one night, looking over his site for about 2 hours. I checked every single post I could find that showed his girls, that was the night I went from thinking there was no way I would get a Dollfie Dream to: OK, I have to have one. But just one! (Just one!!! haha )

That was a short time before Dolpa 23 and I had just received a year end bonus from work - perfect timing. I got lucky and was able to win the lottery to buy Sakura Matou. She showed up on August 20th and I had my first daughter.

Recently I purchased Image Character Yukino who frequently cosplays as Alicia Florence from Aria the Animation. I was lucky enough to acquire the Aria company uniform and that's the reason I adopted Yukino as I thought she best fit the role of Alicia.

In December I was also lucky enough to win the lottery entry for Saber Lily!!! I'm very excited as I found out yesterday she is due to show up to her new home here on Tuesday March 15, 2011.

I'm also very interested in photography and hope to be able to post a number of photo stories of my girls as well. If any of you ever have any photography questions feel free to ask, I'm always happy to help if I can.

Thanks,

OtakuDepot.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Nakitaninja

How wonderful!! Welcome, welcome, welcome. I was so happy to find this board because everyone is so kind and sweet. This has to be my favorite place to talk dolls- hands down. It's really nice to meet you~

Also...I need all the help with photography I can get. ^^;;;;

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

baldylox

Well well, look what the cat dragged in!

Nice to see you here sir! I know you will enjoy it here so feel free to dig around. You can link pics here until you hit 20 posts, then you'll be able to have your own gallery and post pics in a post.

Welcome aboard and I hope we see your girls soon!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

Welcome! Your family sounds lovely. I have seen your Yukino cosplaying Alicia. She is so beautiful! Sakura is absolutely beautiful and so sweet. I am sure your Saber Lily will be a perfect addition to your family. I know what you mean about just getting one, and then things happen.

OtakuDepot

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I'm very excited to be able to look around and get to know the site more. I also can't wait to be able to start posting pics. I'm a very visual type person and love adding pics to my posts.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

mitsuki

I love pictures too. I can't wait to see all your girls together.

Halcyon
I remember staying up late one night, looking over his site for about 2 hours. I checked every single post I could find that showed his girls, that was the night I went from thinking there was no way I would get a Dollfie Dream to: OK, I have to have one. But just one! (Just one!!! haha )

Welcome to the site, Otaku Depot!

"Just one" - LoL! I said that to myself too, but I'm already making plans to adopt my second daughter!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I did! The members here are very nice. If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask.

-Halcyon

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

Pupi

Welcome^^

I thought the same thing a couple of years ago, but I ended up getting sucked in this world too XD

Sakura is a great DD! She has a nice face-up and beautiful eyes!

I hope you can have fun here and you can add new daughters to your family!!!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

sharddarkness

Welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here, lucky you for winning the Saber too!