Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kittywolf

Clothing for 50cm dolls

Kittywolf

This has probably been asked a billion times. But I’m curious if anyone has any go to clothing sources for the obitsu 50cm dolls? Is it just stretchy msd clothes? Any ideas? Looking for fun, flirty colorful clothes. 

plasticyears

Hmm, probably not the style you're after, but I have a try on thread for the Obitsu 50cm boy here. It might help with estimating which brands will fit and what won't. If you're after Angel Philia stuff, Code Noir and Rrabit sells clothes that fit them. 

ragnamuffin

Depends on the body, but for male bodies see @plasticyears’ post above.

For female bodies:

The standard Obitsu body fits into Azone’s line of 50cm clothing and some MSD/MDD outfits.

The AZO2 body fits into Azone’s AZO2 line of clothing and some pieces of SD/DD clothing but not all.

Angelphilia bodies are the hardest to dress because there are just so many bust sizes that there is no one-size-fits-all. It’s really hit or miss depending on the bust. Your safest bet is to buy the stretchy clothes Quarantotto offers on their website, but they’re hard to get from outside Japan.

@chef_mai made a really useful clothing thread here that shows all kinds of clothes on their doll Mai and how they fit with different bust/hip combos.

About halfway through a post I made here about the first big doll I bought (Azone Alice on the standard Obitsu 48cm body with small bust), I started posting pictures of Azone 50cm and 45cm clothing on her. You have to click the spoiler tags to see them and I don’t know how useful it is since Azone clothing obviously fits Azone dolls, but you can see how some clothing looks out of the packaging and on the actual doll.

• Like 2

Kittywolf
On 8/30/2023 at 4:26 PM, plasticyears said:

Hmm, probably not the style you're after, but I have a try on thread for the Obitsu 50cm boy here. It might help with estimating which brands will fit and what won't. If you're after Angel Philia stuff, Code Noir and Rrabit sells clothes that fit them. 

Thank you so much! I'll check it out

• Like 1

Kittywolf
23 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

Depends on the body, but for male bodies see @plasticyears’ post above.

For female bodies:

The standard Obitsu body fits into Azone’s line of 50cm clothing and some MSD/MDD outfits.

The AZO2 body fits into Azone’s AZO2 line of clothing and some pieces of SD/DD clothing but not all.

Angelphilia bodies are the hardest to dress because there are just so many bust sizes that there is no one-size-fits-all. It’s really hit or miss depending on the bust. Your safest bet is to buy the stretchy clothes Quarantotto offers on their website, but they’re hard to get from outside Japan.

@chef_mai made a really useful clothing thread here that shows all kinds of clothes on their doll Mai and how they fit with different bust/hip combos.

About halfway through a post I made here about the first big doll I bought (Azone Alice on the standard Obitsu 48cm body with small bust), I started posting pictures of Azone 50cm and 45cm clothing on her. You have to click the spoiler tags to see them and I don’t know how useful it is since Azone clothing obviously fits Azone dolls, but you can see how some clothing looks out of the packaging and on the actual doll.

Awesome! thank you i will check out what you mentioned! 

PerlaNemesis

Not flirty kind of clothes OP was looking for, but I bought pink dress from Aliexpress and it was perfect fit for my Obit50 girl. I swear, it's like tailor made specificially for her! I'm tempted to try other clothes branded for Xinyi 45-50 cm dolls and see if they also fit my girl. She has the default small chest, tho. I don't think this dress would fit the bigger chest.

53424897279_2346613e80_b.jpg53424732553_733233b9d1_b.jpg

• Like 1

DD family: Miyuki (DDH-03+Obi50), Saber (Alter v2 on DDIII + L bust)

asukakanea

the dress looks great. my azone 50 has way to big a bust for it.