The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

finnleo

Online store renewal 4th anniv. (WOW 4th)

finnleo

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/ext/4th_anniversary/index.html

As the link sayes, there's fun for almost the whole family

Including the  year after year favorite Lucky wig dip bags, although not available in DD specific flavor this time around

One off SD lotteries, Best Selection SD lotteries, and some D'Coord models thrown in foor good measure (Any bets on a MDD 2.0 model?)

And the return of the order omake for orders exceeding 10k yen, that seem to include old issues of Volks news, and eyes, and accessories.

All this excitement to be had at the turn of the month.

(Volks GL memebership needed for minimum participation)

Edited by finnleo
  • Like 1

Monty

The Dcoords went up just now but… is there a bug or is there seriously just two? And both are 11s.

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/ext/4th_anniversary/dcoord.html

I’m surprised because the SD one-off lineup has 22 dolls, which is more than they’ve ever had for this, I mean it’s nice to see a head thats  DCoord only for once (since they’ve often used Dream Choice or even standard heads in the past) but especially after seeing the SD offerings I definitely expected a bigger range of heads/bodies/skin tones. 

finnleo

Dont know if the SD lineup can be explained by the 25th anniversary year, and this being an event GL members can participate with, so did they put in some extra effort on that front... and to be honest there are a few things in that lineup that has me intrigued ... Victorique, Kira, and Milk being the realistic one's (I somehow find the ultra-pink Vick rather hilarious) ... Id love to reunite my SD Suigintou outfit with a proper suigintou, but she seems to have developed a form of extra tarrif compared to the rest of the offerings.

As far as the slim pickings on the DD side go, there's still a few points left to reveal in the 20 point 20th anniversary thing, so they could be saving something bigger for the last bits.

But in anycase, it is indeed a bit of a bummer that the skin tone's are the usual normal and white skin, and no tan model ... though I suppose that Dollpoint uniform one probably will be sought after just for the outfit.

Edited by finnleo

Monty
9 hours ago, finnleo said:

Dont know if the SD lineup can be explained by the 25th anniversary year,

Funnily enough that’s actually -next- year, they just started the celebrations early as a lead-up to it. (Although, to be fair it is in February, so it’s closer to 2023 than most other months), which makes it stranger as it actually -is- DDs big milestone year this year (with this online event being not too far out from the real anniversary in august) so I would have at the very least expected one of each of the Dcoord only heads (11, 15, 18).

I know Dcoord lotteries in general are much less popular than they used to be - they don’t even have them at Dolpa anymore and haven’t for a while (I think Dream Choice killed a lot of interest in it - since a lot of the lottery ones tended to use Dream Choice heads and I guess people thought ‘well why don’t I just do a dream choice and get exactly what I want?) but since both Dcoord and Dream Choice are less accessible overseas I was hoping there would be a decent lineup for GL, since the event is partially aimed at GL after all…

But oh well. Hopefully those remaining anniversary projects are interesting.

finnleo

The weird situation with D'coord was a bit apparent in last years store anniversary, where the sales pitch even was D'coord goes Dream Choice.

its in a bit of a weird place, but I guess as a in store ready to go option it serves some function if someone just doesent know how to spec their doll through Dream choise.

wishfull thinking, but it would be a fairly big send off as the last point in the 20th anniversary thing if they opened up dream choise to GL through a web service.

(Since one would imagine the last one to be a real special thing that they saved to the end, and considering there's been actual dolls already I cant think of anything else bigger... unless they do a Mirai/Candy special edition, maybe even dig up the Super Dollfie Dream again)

• Like 1

Mo3cha

The DCOORD models have just been released. I wonder if there'll be more since there are only 2 that have been revealed (DDP and DDS). It would be a little underwhelming if that was all.

On 10/27/2023 at 7:00 PM, Monty said:

Funnily enough that’s actually -next- year, they just started the celebrations early as a lead-up to it. (Although, to be fair it is in February, so it’s closer to 2023 than most other months), which makes it stranger as it actually -is- DDs big milestone year this year (with this online event being not too far out from the real anniversary in august) so I would have at the very least expected one of each of the Dcoord only heads (11, 15, 18).

I know Dcoord lotteries in general are much less popular than they used to be - they don’t even have them at Dolpa anymore and haven’t for a while (I think Dream Choice killed a lot of interest in it - since a lot of the lottery ones tended to use Dream Choice heads and I guess people thought ‘well why don’t I just do a dream choice and get exactly what I want?) but since both Dcoord and Dream Choice are less accessible overseas I was hoping there would be a decent lineup for GL, since the event is partially aimed at GL after all…

But oh well. Hopefully those remaining anniversary projects are interesting.

Poofiemus
22 hours ago, Mo3cha said:

The DCOORD models have just been released. I wonder if there'll be more since there are only 2 that have been revealed (DDP and DDS). It would be a little underwhelming if that was all.

And they're both the same head, which makes it extra underwhelming. I don't think we'll see more for the 4th Store Anniversary, since lottery starts basically now, but maybe for DD 20th? Maybe?

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

BeyondTime
16 minutes ago, Poofiemus said:

And they're both the same head, which makes it extra underwhelming. I don't think we'll see more for the 4th Store Anniversary, since lottery starts basically now, but maybe for DD 20th? Maybe?

I was kind of disappointed that the new gatcha renewal stuff wasn't available.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction