Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Noctishy

Hi ! ( ´ ▽ ` )

Noctishy

Hello ! I've been lurking on here since a few weeks and finally created an account as my first doll will be complete soon.

After owning a few Pullips since a decade, I first discovered BJDs 3 years ago. I instantly got interested in Dollfies but assumed I'd never own one due to their price. I finally bit the bullet recently, as I found an affordable head I fell in love with on Mandarake three weeks ago. (°∀°)  I ordered a second-hand body (actually unopened, the package is just damaged) on there last week along with a first set of clothes and a wig too, which should arrive soon. I'm really excited to finally start out this hobby ! (o´∀`o)

• Like 9

Milk

Welcome to the forums. Wonderful that you decided to join us.

It's exciting that you're building your first doll bit by bit. Please share pictures once you have everything together. Which kind of head did you get?

• Like 1

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

Noctishy
11 hours ago, Milk said:

Welcome to the forums. Wonderful that you decided to join us.

It's exciting that you're building your first doll bit by bit. Please share pictures once you have everything together. Which kind of head did you get?

Thank you ! @onion24@

I got a DDH-29. I love its sculpt a lot ! Unfortunately the faceup artist is unknown to me, it wasn't mentionned anywhere on Mandarake nor is it signed...

The body I ordered arrived yesterday so I took a few temporary pictures with a borrowed Pullip wig and clothes from an old doll. I'm absolutely impressed by the quality and how soft the body is ! It's definitely way more high-quality than the obitsu bodies I was used to.spacer.png

I'll wait for her own wig and clothes to arrive to properly share her here I think @onion34@

• Like 3

Rajke

Welcome to the forums.

@onion12@

You have a beautiful girl there. 

Zeeja,

Rajke

• Like 1

@onion20@   This is a signature.

Xiongmao

Welcome. I think I have a DD-H-29 but they have a really bad faceup.

I too love how amazing DD look in real life. Their hands are particularly nicely detailed. Also they're soft and squishy.

Most of my MDDs are wearing Mochuka Zoo outfits - they're super cute.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

ZaPpA_721

Welcome!! She's a beauty 😉

Stupid_Hoomun

Welcome. Congratulations on your first DD. Its fun putting together a custom character from used items. I hope she gives you a lot of pleasure.

SonataAvalon
Posted (edited)
On 12/17/2023 at 7:34 AM, Noctishy said:

Hello ! I've been lurking on here since a few weeks and finally created an account as my first doll will be complete soon.

After owning a few Pullips since a decade, I first discovered BJDs 3 years ago. I instantly got interested in Dollfies but assumed I'd never own one due to their price. I finally bit the bullet recently, as I found an affordable head I fell in love with on Mandarake three weeks ago. (°∀°)  I ordered a second-hand body (actually unopened, the package is just damaged) on there last week along with a first set of clothes and a wig too, which should arrive soon. I'm really excited to finally start out this hobby ! (o´∀`o)

Welcome.

We hope you enjoy your time here.

You will be billed $100 in rent by the end of the month (You must pay with Monopoly money)

Enjoy your he- I mean loving home…

Edited by SonataAvalon
I am a 中に某

Rajke
35 minutes ago, SonataAvalon said:

Welcome.

We hope you enjoy your time here.

You will be billed $100 in rent by the end of the month (You must pay with Monopoly money)

Enjoy your he- I mean loving home…

IMG_0161.jpeg.c617e1c79025a5b31b38b9f0a4469ceb.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@onion20@   This is a signature.

SonataAvalon
On 1/1/2024 at 3:07 PM, Rajke said:

IMG_0161.jpeg.c617e1c79025a5b31b38b9f0a4469ceb.jpeg

Do I have to pay in this as well?

Giallo_Gatta

Oh, she's lovely! Welcome to the forums!