Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Tippetarius

I gueess I should actually say hi or something.

Tippetarius

So long story short I found this forum a few years ago through a photo story (which I have kept up on reading), long story short I thought I had made an account way back then and just never bothered logging in as was a quiet lurker with only a few vinyl dolls and not much to say or show here... Turns out no I did not actually make that account, cuz I went to sign in to say something, and nope nothing under any of my go to interwebz names or emails, oops. Well fixed that yesterday and made finally an account, so now I can actually comment and post stuff here. 

So normal introduction of self stuff. Hi my name is Tippetarius, but no one need remember such a long name when Tipp will do. I'm also on Den of Angels under that same user name, which I tend to use wherever I can. I'm a dragon I hoard dolls and other toys. I'm male, my pronouns are he/him/his. I'm a bit of a nerd/geek, and that about sums me up. Oh and I have ADHD and dysgraphia, so tangents that typos will happen sorry in advance.  

In the time I've just lurked looking at photos of everyone's wonderful vinyl dolls, my own vinyl crew has grown a lot and I now have ten vinyl dolls. One Dollfie Dream and nine Smart Dolls, I look forward to being able to share photos of them. 

Well that's all I can think to put here, I'm not really good at these into things, so yeah late shy and awkward hello.

• Like 6

PolitelyNefarious

@Tippetarius  Hi, Tipp! We met at Dairyland once or twice long, long ago. There's a few of us DoA nerds about; it's good to see another familiar name. Your resin family is most impressive, and I look forward to meeting your vinyl one whenever you feel like sharing. Welcome aboard, formally!

• Like 1

1541664063_324SigUpdate(1).jpg.0e6f96def94bd21c61f91356e0bc8f92.jpg 855019605_DeletelaterSmol.jpg.136e5d245c2328488f8736543aceb78d.jpg

ZaPpA_721

Hi and welcome! Looking forward to seeing your pics. I have mostly DD's and no smart dolls. Did you start collecting DD recently or did you just favor smart dolls when you got one? I know how things quickly multiply lol.

• Like 1

Giallo_Gatta

Nice to meet you!

• Like 1

Tippetarius

@PolitelyNefarious Ah the days of Dairyland being a thing how that takes me back. Thank you for calling my resin hoard impressive, I look forward to sharing pix of my vinyl crew once able too. I actually forgot to list my Obitsu girl Lora, as I tend to forget she's not a resin BJD because her and one of my first male BJDs are a couple and I tend to lump them together a lot. XD 

@ZaPpA_721 I started with a DD way back in the same year I started collecting resin BJDs. My DD girl was technicall my first BJD and my second as I got her head in the mail just before my first resin BJD, but didn't get her body until after that first resin doll got home. As I said above I also have a 1/3rd Obitsu girl I forgot to list as think of her as part of the resin crew more then the vinyl one. However yes Smart Dolls became my true vinyl love the moment I got my first boy Haruka home. He's a first version Eiji in milk skin and I just love everything about him, and it sparked me wanting other SmDs. Though my Smart Doll crew didn't really grow much until the last few years. I got a second boy, and two more girls and was good until Transcendence and now I have 3 of those and a Legion and a Pear Live, plans for more once the new boys and more pear girls are out.

@Imawerecat Nice to meet you too. ^_^