Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

evie_magica

Cheaper Dollfie Clothes?

evie_magica

Does anyone know any shops that sell full set Dollfie Dream clothes for $130 (or less) with  shoes/accessories? (⁠@⁠_⁠@⁠;⁠) if so please lmk!!! thank you so much <3

PolitelyNefarious

@evie_magica  Outfits, by default, are not sold with shoes, unless they are included as part of a fullset doll. About the only exception is cosplays, although I don't think most of Dollremi's do? Sometimes if a character outfit comes with tall, colourful boots that would be difficult to source, the maker will include them. I know some of Volks' cosplay outfits come with shoes as well, but unfortunately the only one I see up on the JP website is the latest Len outfit, which is already $136 before shipping and tax. Volks US has the My First Passion sets for $138.

If you are deadset on finding an outfit with shoes, Mandarake might be your best bet for paying anywhere under. Maybe Dollyterria too. I haven't done much with Yahoo! Japan, but several forum members swear by it. The downside is that you will still have to pay overseas shipping on all three, and if you do Yahoo!Japan, proxy fees since you'll have to purchase through a proxy of your choice.

Personally I would suggest picking a pair or two of shoes you like that can pair with multiple things, and then shopping around for clothes. Mandarake still isn't a bad choice, as there are many options that the Western market doesn't have, at a variety of prices. Just be prepared to save a bit and maybe buy at least a couple of things from one shop if you can find them, to help stretch the shipping. DollyTerria tends to be more expensive, but also has a range of options.

If you don't mind using proxy, TaoBao is also a popular place to find clothes.

Otherwise I'd recommend shopping secondhand: here, Den of Angels, Instagram, Facebook, and Ebay are all places that I check regularly for clothes and shoes. That's how I built up the bulk of my dolls' closets; I can count on one hand the amount of outfits I've purchased new. But brand new, it's hard to go wrong with Dollheart and their Code Noir brand. They're usually good quality clothes and depending on what set you get, may come with accessories. Most sets stay under $100. Etsy also has a lot of nice makers, and you'd be able to put together your own sets for that price if you don't mind purchasing separates. For casual clothes in the vein of your Adyka set, maybe try Sugar Shambles, TooCuteClub, NinaHerisson, EliteDollWorld, or DollDelights?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1541664063_324SigUpdate(1).jpg.0e6f96def94bd21c61f91356e0bc8f92.jpg 855019605_DeletelaterSmol.jpg.136e5d245c2328488f8736543aceb78d.jpg

evie_magica
10 minutes ago, PolitelyNefarious said:

@evie_magica  Outfits, by default, are not sold with shoes, unless they are included as part of a fullset doll. About the only exception is cosplays, although I don't think most of Dollremi's do? Sometimes if a character outfit comes with tall, colourful boots that would be difficult to source, the maker will include them. I know some of Volks' cosplay outfits come with shoes as well, but unfortunately the only one I see up on the JP website is the latest Len outfit, which is already $136 before shipping and tax. Volks US has the My First Passion sets for $138.

If you are deadset on finding an outfit with shoes, Mandarake might be your best bet for paying anywhere under. Maybe Dollyterria too. I haven't done much with Yahoo! Japan, but several forum members swear by it. The downside is that you will still have to pay overseas shipping on all three, and if you do Yahoo!Japan, proxy fees since you'll have to purchase through a proxy of your choice.

Personally I would suggest picking a pair or two of shoes you like that can pair with multiple things, and then shopping around for clothes. Mandarake still isn't a bad choice, as there are many options that the Western market doesn't have, at a variety of prices. Just be prepared to save a bit and maybe buy at least a couple of things from one shop if you can find them, to help stretch the shipping. DollyTerria tends to be more expensive, but also has a range of options.

If you don't mind using proxy, TaoBao is also a popular place to find clothes.

Otherwise I'd recommend shopping secondhand: here, Den of Angels, Instagram, Facebook, and Ebay are all places that I check regularly for clothes and shoes. That's how I built up the bulk of my dolls' closets; I can count on one hand the amount of outfits I've purchased new. But brand new, it's hard to go wrong with Dollheart and their Code Noir brand. They're usually good quality clothes and depending on what set you get, may come with accessories. Most sets stay under $100. Etsy also has a lot of nice makers, and you'd be able to put together your own sets for that price if you don't mind purchasing separates. For casual clothes in the vein of your Adyka set, maybe try Sugar Shambles, TooCuteClub, NinaHerisson, EliteDollWorld, or DollDelights?

Aaah thank you so much <3

ragnamuffin
Posted (edited)

If you ever need cheap clothes for MDD (and probably ChimikkoDD), you can go with Glitter Girls clothing sets. They’re readily available in Canada and the US, usually come with shoes and only cost around $10 per set. You can see the fit in this thread:

Edited by ragnamuffin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1