Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Giallo_Gatta

My Minifee "Honoka" Arrived!

Giallo_Gatta

My 21st birthday present has arrived, and sooner than I expected! (She was ordered from Denver Doll in November) 

The pictures barely do her justice, especially from my phone camera. She's stunning!

I'm thinking of the name "Lotus" for her. What do you think?

20240203_192317.jpg

20240203_192324.jpg

• Like 7

Giallo_Gatta

"Lotus" now has clothes, and more recently a wig. I also sketched out a possible faceup, but I'm too embarrassed to show it 😅 

20240321_135513.jpg

20240321_135510.jpg

• Like 6

Scoob

Would love to see the sketched faceup! She reminds me of the Ante sculpt.

• Thanks 1

Giallo_Gatta
On 3/23/2024 at 4:50 PM, Scoob said:

Would love to see the sketched faceup! She reminds me of the Ante sculpt.

You asked for it! 😂 Keep in mind I'm fairly new to digital art

image0.png

• Like 4

bandycam

Another Honoka! I was really sad to learn that FL was discontinuing the sculpt so I also snagged one via DDE right before that happened. Lotus is a super cute name for her, it really suits the kind of gentle face that Honoka has <3

• Like 1

Giallo_Gatta
On 6/24/2024 at 7:25 PM, bandycam said:

Another Honoka! I was really sad to learn that FL was discontinuing the sculpt so I also snagged one via DDE right before that happened. Lotus is a super cute name for her, it really suits the kind of gentle face that Honoka has <3

Thank you! ( I only found this comment today, sorry, haha)

Tbh that's the same reason I got her two, she's my favorite Fairyland sculpt atm and I didn't want to miss out.

I'd love to see photos of yours, if she's finished... I'm still not sure of the character and styling I want for mine.

bandycam
On 8/9/2024 at 12:33 PM, Giallo_Gatta said:

Thank you! ( I only found this comment today, sorry, haha)

Tbh that's the same reason I got her two, she's my favorite Fairyland sculpt atm and I didn't want to miss out.

I'd love to see photos of yours, if she's finished... I'm still not sure of the character and styling I want for mine.

Mine just needs a faceup, but otherwise I know the vibe/style I'm going for with mine thankfully ;;w;; (I hadn't known what I wanted until she showed up, but once she did everything just kinda clicked into place! Thankfully xPP ) Her wig still needs tamed - it came to me super poofy and I've been too lazy to do anything about it lol - but otherwise she's almost good to go 😄

spacer.png

bandycam
21 hours ago, Giallo_Gatta said:

D'aww! She's cute!

@bandycam

Thank you ;~; It's absolutely the Honoka sculpt though. All 100% on them lol.

What body did you get your girl on btw? I ended up going with the Moe body (my first one) and I was surprised to find out that they must have done SOMETHING to it because the body sits now lmao. (I have friends who've had/have the Moe body from near it's first release and those girls can't sit xD ) 

Giallo_Gatta
1 hour ago, bandycam said:

Thank you ;~; It's absolutely the Honoka sculpt though. All 100% on them lol.

What body did you get your girl on btw? I ended up going with the Moe body (my first one) and I was surprised to find out that they must have done SOMETHING to it because the body sits now lmao. (I have friends who've had/have the Moe body from near it's first release and those girls can't sit xD ) 

I got her on the A-line body, C bust with cutie legs. 

bandycam
16 minutes ago, Giallo_Gatta said:

I got her on the A-line body, C bust with cutie legs. 

Nice!! I do appreciate that there are more options for the A-Line body. (I've only got Fairyline ones next to my Moe) so that gives a much wider range of options <33 I look forward to seeing you do more with Lotus 😄

Giallo_Gatta
1 hour ago, bandycam said:

Nice!! I do appreciate that there are more options for the A-Line body. (I've only got Fairyline ones next to my Moe) so that gives a much wider range of options <33 I look forward to seeing you do more with Lotus 😄

Thanks! I'm sure I'll come up with something eventually, lol

• Like 1