The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Wonderously_Strange

My first Dollfie Outfit! - Ruffle Blouse and Skirt Set (DD/DDS size)

Wonderously_Strange

On February 2nd, I ordered my gal Mirai an outfit from the Volks USA website, and it arrived today, on the 8th! 

I opted to buy the Ruffle Blouse and Skirt set in pink, the Super Dollfie Semi-Glossy White socks, and the Black Vinyl Heels. I'd heard mixed answers on whether Dollfie clothes fit Smart Dolls, but since I plan to get a Dollfie, I figured that if it didn't fit Mirai, I could just save it for then. 

I was pleasantly surprised to discover that yes, it fits Mirai, and quite well at that! 

20240208-122132.jpg

The blouse actually has a touch of stretch to it. I haven't checked whether it's the actual fabric or if it's got elastic, but either way, it stretches just a bit, which is all it needs to fit well.

20240208-203736.jpg

Here, I wanted to show the slight gap that tends to form in the center of the blouse, just under the second button. Basically right in the middle of Mirai's cleavage. That's the widest point on her chest (Mirai has the Smart Doll S bust), and I assume it's a touch wider than the Dollfie Dream M bust. It's actually quite easy to just tug the fabric a bit to cover the gap, without risking damaging it. 

20240208-191613.jpg

The fabric is a touch transparent. I'm unsure if it looks a bit more pronounced on Mirai since it's a bit snug, or if it would be less prominent on the old Milk skin tone, or Volks' White or Semi-white tones. It doesn't bother me, but it's worth noting!

20240208-203736.jpg

If I leave the bottom snap open, Mirai can still use her stand!

20240208-120924.jpg

20240208-120937.jpg

Amusingly, the panties that this outfit comes with fits Mirai better than the panties she came with. They fully cover her butt, unlike her original panties, haha.

20240208-121653.jpg

The socks are really nice, too! They're just your basic slightly transparent thigh-highs, and they get the job done. 

20240208-122153.jpg

I struggled a bit with the heels. They're a very firm vinyl, and I'd initially thought they didn't fit Mirai, but it turns out they're just a right fit! I need to take them off and try again, since I accidentally twisted up her socks, but I like them! They're basic and a nice touch to complete her outfit. 

20240208-192351.jpg

Mirai and I are both very pleased with her new outfit! I'm definitely going to purchase more clothes from Volks in the future. 

- Cole

• Like 11

ragnamuffin

Good to know it fits! Now I’m tempted to get one too 😅

• Haha 2

Wonderously_Strange
On 2/8/2024 at 10:02 PM, ragnamuffin said:

Good to know it fits! Now I’m tempted to get one too 😅

I definitely recommend it! Even though it was quite pricey (I think it cost more than half of my own wardrobe...), it's really nicely made, and looks quite sweet! I'd love to see photos if you get it. 

• Like 2

Tasuke
12 hours ago, Wonderously_Strange said:

I definitely recommend it! Even though it was quite pricey (I think it cost more than half of my own wardrobe...)

Well Worth It; to Dress your ♥Little Princess♥ up so very well, YMMV. Congrats~

Edited by Tasuke
  • Like 1

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Wonderously_Strange
On 2/12/2024 at 9:12 AM, Tasuke said:

Well Worth It; to Dress your ♥Little Princess♥ up so very well, YMMV. Congrats~

It was definitely worth it! Mirai looks absolutely lovely in it, and I'm very glad I bought it for her. :)