Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Azurluna

Photos of Millicent 🖤

Azurluna

Hi there! I guess this is where I'll be posting any photos of Millicent that I want to share. 😄

Today I dressed her in the hoodie outfit that came along with her and took her outside. Got the DSLR camera out for these ones, though I don't actually know how to properly use it yet so these are just in auto mode. I still think they turned out okay, at least!

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 9

Azurluna

It's the weekend, so I took Millicent out again today.

It was pretty windy though, as you can see from this image!

spacer.png

This next picture is probably my favourite, though I think the exposure was a little off, and I don't really know how to correct it in editing so 🤷‍♂️

spacer.png

and here's a few more pictures I thought turned out okay.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Certainly had my work cut out for me brushing her hair after this photoshoot with the wind though! Definitely need to get her a hair tie or something. Or some other wig products to control her hair, if there's anything good. But otherwise this was a fun photoshoot.

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

Giallo_Gatta

Very nice! The picture with her hair flying everywhere is fun 😆

• Like 2

Azurluna

This one isn't really an artistic photo, but I don't really know where else to put it. I just started learning to sew so I made Millicent a pair of socks out of some old clothes. It's not really anything impressive, but I wanted to share nonetheless. Colour just happened to perfectly match the arm covers she has too, though maybe there's too much grey in this outfit now? 😁

spacer.png

• Like 6

catcat
On 3/3/2024 at 9:09 PM, Azurluna said:

It's the weekend, so I took Millicent out again today.

It was pretty windy though, as you can see from this image!

spacer.png

This next picture is probably my favourite, though I think the exposure was a little off, and I don't really know how to correct it in editing so 🤷‍♂️

spacer.png

and here's a few more pictures I thought turned out okay.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Certainly had my work cut out for me brushing her hair after this photoshoot with the wind though! Definitely need to get her a hair tie or something. Or some other wig products to control her hair, if there's anything good. But otherwise this was a fun photoshoot.

beautiful photos! and i thought this beached looked very Australian, nice to meet another aussie in the hobby! ^^ 

• Like 3

Azurluna
On 4/21/2024 at 3:39 PM, catcat said:

beautiful photos! and i thought this beached looked very Australian, nice to meet another aussie in the hobby! ^^

Thank you! I hadn't really thought too much about it since I live here, but Australia probably does look pretty unique. I need to take Millicent out again sometime, though the weather's starting to get colder now haha.