The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

blisseycake

Is it still possible to get an Obitsu 50 boy?

blisseycake

Sorry if this question has been asked before! I'm looking for the Obitsu 50 boy body, but it looks like it's out of stock on the Parabox website...

spacer.png

It looks like they still sell 1/3 boy dolls with heads though, which I'll probably resort to if there's no way to just get the body...but is there something I'm missing? For example, is there a Japanese site that's different and needs a proxy, but at least has these in stock? Or one of their other brands that I should be looking at?

I also checked Ebay, Mercari, and Mandarake, but it's out of stock there too...

Amapola
Posted (edited)

I messaged them about this a few days ago and they said that they have placed orders to their manufacturer, but they don't know when it would restock. It takes around several months for a restock, judging by past posts.

Edited by Amapola

blisseycake

Oh wow, thanks for the investigation! I guess I'll keep an eye on that site then...

In the meantime, I did find this store that sells Obitsu 60 bodies with male torsos, so I might go for that...

Oculae
Posted (edited)

Nope, that store doesn't actually have any stock. I tried shopping from them years ago. Adding to cart just brings up a maintenance message and they never responded to any of my emails. They seem to have been abandoned.

Edited by Oculae

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

SonataAvalon
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, blisseycake said:

It looks like they still sell 1/3 boy dolls with heads though, which I'll probably resort to if there's no way to just get the body...but is there something I'm missing? For example, is there a Japanese site that's different and needs a proxy, but at least has these in stock? Or one of their other brands that I should be looking at?

I also checked Ebay, Mercari, and Mandarake, but it's out of stock there too...

I remember looking for things on eBay...

I remember the wise words of the wise sage, the great @Oculae... some parts of eBay is full of "full of scalpers" 

I'd say that Mercari, and Mandrake are good choices, please only use eBay if you can find what you'd call the CORRECT sellers.

Edited by SonataAvalon
Updated

Forums banned from year wise: GamePress FateGrand Order: 1,000 years. I'm a bit impulsive and do not mean what I say, so if I go off-topic please note I do have ADHD and Autism. I'm most likely younger than you btw.
Thank's for reading!

blisseycake
14 hours ago, SonataAvalon said:

I remember looking for things on eBay...

I remember the wise words of the wise sage, the great @Oculae... some parts of eBay is full of "full of scalpers" 

I'd say that Mercari, and Mandrake are good choices, please only use eBay if you can find what you'd call the CORRECT sellers.

That's fair, I've only considered buying dolls on Ebay if I can find similar pricing elsewhere. Like...who isn't bumping the price up on a Kagamine reboot somewhat? =w=

• Like 1

SonataAvalon
On 4/4/2024 at 11:55 AM, blisseycake said:

Like...who isn't bumping the price up on a Kagamine reboot somewhat? 

These people are most likely bumping it up due to rarity and low supply, I've seen scalped prices on eBay, it's in the thousands for DDs and SmD's, so for now, I'm looking into scalpers.

This is unfair to those wanting one, and I'm down to take these people down.

Forums banned from year wise: GamePress FateGrand Order: 1,000 years. I'm a bit impulsive and do not mean what I say, so if I go off-topic please note I do have ADHD and Autism. I'm most likely younger than you btw.
Thank's for reading!

snailbox

bumping in case folks are still looking for one, it looks like they have restocked the page! i will definitely be picking one up ^_^