Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
cluffy

ozawa dango's cyclops girls!

cluffy

it seems like there haven't been any posts about this creator on here yet!! ozawa dango is an artist primarily known for their cyclops kigurumi masks! i saw them again recently and was just so taken in (the same thing happened in middle school when i first saw images of them; i was doodling cyclops girls all over my homework for months) and wanted to see if anyone was making cyclops dolls! as it turns out, ozawa dango also makes cyclops doll heads compatible with vinyl bodies like dollfies & obitsu!!

https://x.com/ozawa_dango/status/1683009149003792385

i don't know, i just think they are so cute & wanted to share with the community! C-: i know we have at least a few cyclops/monster-y girl owners & appreciators on here

i'm definitely going to be keeping my eye on their account for updates on when they will be listing more for sale! they have a booth, but it's currently private.

• Like 5

Oculae

Oh!! I followed them on Twitter before I deleted my account! I love their masks! Glad to see they're into dolls too, hopefully I'll be able to grab one of their heads one day. :3

• Like 2

tumblr_o9govtKpFv1v9twgko1_400.gif.eae368d3c0bfc2a75087167170705ec2.gifPlease ping me when replying!

RozenGermain
Posted (edited)

Man, those heads are cute! I'll make a note of them for later. I could use one for Aka Shouta with appropriate mods for Oni horns and dying the skin red!

P.S. I never knew about this person before today! Their cyclops masks are so cool too!

Edited by RozenGermain
  • Like 1

ragnamuffin

Just FYI Parabox also has cyclops heads available, but they’re mostly (only?) 1/12 size.

• Like 1

cluffy
18 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

Just FYI Parabox also has cyclops heads available, but they’re mostly (only?) 1/12 size.

oooh, i might have to look into those!! i've been thinking about building a 1/12 doll after my mdd.. a tiny little cyclops would be so cute & easy to carry around for photos!!

• Like 1