Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Luden333

Where to find 1/3 jointed boy hands for vinyl dolls

Luden333

I see them everywhere for resin but no vinyl dolls. Does anyone know for anyone who makes them? Thank you 

0bsequi0us

I actually just bought a pair from this taobao listing last night. These are just standard unisex hands tho, and from the pictures they seem to run small. I also can't vouch for their quality yet. But it's something!

ragnamuffin

Gensou Doll also has hands with articulated joints in various sizes, including 60cm man hands. The hands themselves are made of resin, but you can order them to come on a stick so that they can be used with vinyl dolls.

• Thanks 1

RozenGermain
19 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

Gensou Doll also has hands with articulated joints in various sizes, including 60cm man hands. The hands themselves are made of resin, but you can order them to come on a stick so that they can be used with vinyl dolls.

These looks pretty neat! I'll take them into account, they do look like the ones used by a DD faceup artist I really like!

• Like 1

Poofiemus
49 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

This might be the solution to getting alt hands for my Milk skin SMD boy. . . do you know if they'd require a proxy?

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

ragnamuffin
2 hours ago, Poofiemus said:

This might be the solution to getting alt hands for my Milk skin SMD boy. . . do you know if they'd require a proxy?

Possibly, since they only accept bank transfer as payment, but they said for overseas buyers to DM them on Twitter and I know @chef_mai got a pair somehow.

chef_mai
6 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

Possibly, since they only accept bank transfer as payment, but they said for overseas buyers to DM them on Twitter and I know @chef_mai got a pair somehow.

I ordered them through a regular proxy. The bank transfer wasn't a problem since the transaction was still handled via the website and not over e-mail (which would rule out most if not all public proxies).

That said, bank transfers aren't too big a hassle since you can use Wise and pay via a credit/debit card. I've done this before to order Mai's glasses, and had no trouble interacting with that seller over e-mail.

• Thanks 1

Luden333

Interesting thanks. How do you view things on toaboa? Do you use a vpn?

blisseycake
3 hours ago, Luden333 said:

Interesting thanks. How do you view things on toaboa? Do you use a vpn?

You have to register for an account and log in. I was able to register around 2021 with a US phone number, but I'm not sure if that's still available. If nothing else, you can usually put a URL of a shop or product into Superbuy or some other Taobao proxy and they'll give you a translated version of the page.

• Like 1

Luden333

Ok thank you very much