Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

mitsuki

Some Wonderful Gifts of Tea ♥

mitsuki

Recently, I received some delicious teas from PlasticFantastic and Jun97.

Here is Sakura with the amazing collection of teas from PlasticFantastic. They are from David's Tea.

6877811083_44e0a1f5d8.jpg

6877811959_e0eb616474.jpg

The Maple Tea is so tasty. Genmaicha is a fantastic traditional green tea with toasted brown rice.

6877812865_9b9a47f733.jpg

Fantasy Island has raspberry and coconut and is perfect for pretending you are on an island getaway. Southern Belle is an awesome peach black tea.

6877813785_1825fff348.jpg

Green & Fruity is spectacular. I know why it is one of PlasticFanstastic's favorites.

6877814773_75c33f280f.jpg

I also received some free samples to try and a measuring spoon for the loose tea. Samples are a great way to find more tea you like.

6877815379_a40b5ff2a8.jpg

PlasticFantastic also sent this beautiful mug. I love the colors!

6877816093_6499e4fcc9.jpg

It comes with a basket for easy steeping of loose tea. There is a ferret in the background from littlebearries. He looks so cute peaking out.

Another tea gift I received was from Jun97. He got it while on vacation on former planet Pluto.

6790607716_9689993d48.jpg

Sae loves having tea and chocolates.

6936724573_0e1fab6672.jpg

It is an Alice in Wonderland themed tea. It is a delicious traditional English black tea.

6790608788_d827999df8.jpg

Nice artwork on the lid.

6936725789_182c0f7b91.jpg

Sae and I thank PlasticFantastic and Jun97 for the wonderful gifts!

PlasticFantastic

I was just wondering what you'd thought of the other teas I'd sent you! I only heard about a couple of them. I'm really glad you've enjoyed them! ^_^

Sakura and Sae are so cute! Sae's eyes are simply beautiful~

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

PlasticFantastic
Yay for presents!!

I have to agree, Green & Fruity is AMAZING!

You were the one that introduced me to it! And of course how could I send a Davids Tea care package without including it?!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

milkytea

Aww, what sweet presents~ So much tea to enjoy! I love the packaging for the Disney Alice tea.

mitsuki

Thank you again, PlasticFantastic. All the teas are wonderful! I am glad you like Sakura and Sae.

I completely agree, archangeli. Green & Fruity is so delicious!

Thank you, milkytea. I love the Disney Alice tea packaging too.

scripple

It's a good thing you multiple tea gifts if you're going to share with your girls. Because you're going to need a lot of tea to serve them all.

Poofiemus

Mmm, you've got me drooling--I love good tea! The Fantasy Island and Green and Fruity sound like they'd make great iced teas, which if I can't get the local tea place to reverse engineer my Gold Rush I may be on the hunt for again.

Out of those teas, the only one I've tried before is the Genmaicha, and I agree it's great stuff. The toasted rice helps offset the bite of the green tea, so unlike most other greens it's more forgiving in terms of steeping time. I've had other greens where more than two minutes was oversteeped!

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

mitsuki

I have plenty of tea. Please come by and have some. Then I can try staring at scripple.

I agree, Poofiemus. I think those two would be great iced teas. I also like how low maintenance Genmaicha is compared to a lot of other green teas. I hope you can get your Gold Rush again or find something that serves as a nice replacement.

Saluli

Oishi!

I love genmaicha! Unfortunately I have not find my favorite brand of gemaicha since the tsunami. My country put a lot of obstacles to import food from japan since the tsunami....

At the same time, I cannot find some english teas as well.... they made poof! and disappeared. So, I am testing a lot of new ways to brew Mate tea. It is a very typical tea of my province. We use the toasted leaves to make both cold and hot teas.

mate_mktmais.jpg

And, with the leaves green and finely grounded, we do Chimarao!

Chimarr%C3%A3o.jpgthejacks.jpg

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

mitsuki

That looks wonderful, Saluli! My friend used to bring his mate tea gourd and straw to work. They look so cool. The tea is delicious too. He finished his training here and moved away. I miss the mate tea parties.

littlebearries

Oooh, I love tea, that maple one sounds really fascinating!!!!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

baldylox

While tea isn't my deal, I did find the pics to be really cool! Sakura looks so pretty, I always enjoy seeing her! And she's even wearing the necklace I sent her!

Sae is also looking beautiful, she's another of my favorites from your family. It was nice seeing her too!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

littlebearries
...But nice to know that littlebearris also like tea ...

I want detailed flavor descriptions from the girls XD

dreamcore

All that tea sounds delicious! I really like tea, but I usually just drink a ton generic lipton green tea while at work for the caffeine. I'll have to try ordering from David's Tea!

Sakura looks really cute, and I love her outfit!

Anouc
...But nice to know that littlebearris also like tea ...

I want detailed flavor descriptions from the girls XD

At first i want to say: I hate the smilie compination XD ... A standart using i do is "X P", and every time when i use it, this ugly smilie comes xD ... *arg* XDDD

And second: Which teas do you like most? ... Do you also drink tea more than coffee?

https://www.facebook.com/fantasydolls?ref=hl

☆〜(ゝ。∂) ♥ Dollfie Dream Faceups ~ ☆

mitsuki

Thank you, Baldylox. I am glad you like the photos. Sakura is always wearing that necklace. Thank you again for sending it. Sae secretly likes you a lot too but she is shy. hehe

I can ask the girls to do Iron Chef commentary for you littlebearries. Do you watch that show? I think the original Japanese one is so funny. Sakai always wins too. haha

I am glad you like tea too, dreamcore. That is great you drink it at work too. It is nice to have something like that while working. I am glad you like Sakura and her outfit.

I don't know the emoticon language much. I think it is like a foreign language. I should try to learn it better. I think all the emoticons look really cute. They are fun to see.

I don't know any teas I don't like. I have the same problem with DDs. haha I would say I like fruity black tea the most. I definitely drink more tea than coffee. I will drink coffee if it is turned into a dessert like a mocha.

baldylox
Sakura is always wearing that necklace. Thank you again for sending it. Sae secretly likes you a lot too but she is shy. hehe

That's really great that Sakura always wears that necklace! It looks so cute on her.

As for Sae.... AWWWWWW!!! That's adorable!! Now I want to hug her so she will blush.

Billy

mitsuki

Sae says she can blush just thinking about it.

6798752010_885f77744e_m.jpg

baldylox
Sae says she can blush just thinking about it.

6798752010_885f77744e_m.jpg

EEEEEEEEE!!! Soooooo cute!!! I'm saving that picture for sure! Love those eyes!

Billy

littlebearries

I can ask the girls to do Iron Chef commentary for you littlebearries. Do you watch that show? I think the original Japanese one is so funny. Sakai always wins too. haha

Hohohohohoho That would be awesome! I've never had (or even heard of) David's Teas before!

Right now I'm in love with Stash XD

mitsuki

I hadn't heard of it either until I heard about it from PlasticFantastic. They have some great stuff.