Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
meteorite

New skin tone - "Coffee"

meteorite

Designed to be in between Tea and Cocoa. 

My first thought is it will be easier to photograph. Cocoa is difficult to adjust exposure for. (Milk had that problem too; it's not limited to dark skin tones.)

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJzbWFydGRvbGwtaW1naXgiLCJrZXkiOiJtaXJhaS13YXRjaHRvd2VyLXRvb2xzXC9wcm9kdWN0aW9uXC9pbnN0-wMTMwXzU3NDM3Mjc0NDE4MTkwOTk5OTdfbi5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6W119.jpeg.eaa663404db1af2f61f424f10932d8e1.jpegeyJidWNrZXQiOiJzbWFydGRvbGwtaW1naXgiLCJrZXkiOiJtaXJhaS13YXRjaHRvd2VyLXRvb2xzXC9wcm9kdWN0aW9uXC9pbnN0-wNTI4XzczMzU0MzUzMjc4Nzk4OTU3MzRfbi5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6W119.jpeg.2e3f5905c162528b0c0533b1c57aa9b1.jpeg

• Like 5

Linde Obitsu 26 x Parabox Aki ‎‎♡‧₊˚⟡ Fuyuki 冬雪 Imomodoll Miko (Cream skin) ‎‎♡‧₊˚⟡ Sumire 澄玲 Volks Mini Super Dollfie F-02

PlasticJester

Always good to have more options! I like the cooler tone it has compared to cocoa.

Doll Group Pixel.png

Roserolls

Oooh I love it! I think the features like freckles and lashes stand out more on the coffee than the cocoa, I think it will be a very popular skintone!

OnlyMonicaDollphotos

I cant find nothing about this. There is no doll in this color to sell by danny. 🤔

PlasticJester
5 hours ago, OnlyMonicaDollphotos said:

I cant find nothing about this. There is no doll in this color to sell by danny. 🤔

It was just announced, so dolls aren't out yet. I believe My Lady Disdain did a video on it? She's usually a pretty reliable source on Smart Doll news.

Doll Group Pixel.png

teensybits

This new color is amazing.

• Like 1

Naoko2112
Am 11.05.2024 um 12:17 Uhr sagte Meteorit:

Mein erster Gedanke ist, dass es einfacher zu fotografieren sein wird. Es ist schwierig, die Belichtung für Kakao anzupassen.

That's why there are so few pictures of me from Ruby. Either there is a piece of charcoal lying on a green meadow, or there is a ruby lying on an overexposed meadow - to put it bluntly.

Anyway... Scarcity of models and diversity. This is how the man makes his money. He can do this because the competition in this area is not keeping up. When coffee comes onto the market there will be many broken hearts again...

Rajke

I like the Coffee skintone. I had it confused with the much more darker than cocoa skintone at first. I like the new skintone but do like the current cocoa too. It is always nice to have more options for skintones.

Regarding the photo’s of cocoa skintone girls. I use less light and that seems to work a little bit……

IMG_3493.jpeg.a1881a12a62ffbcd52e449e0640f26a2.jpeg

• Like 3

@onion20@   This is a signature.

meteorite
On 5/15/2024 at 5:47 PM, OnlyMonicaDollphotos said:

It's still in development... It will be a while before it becomes available :)

Here's the Instagram post it was initially revealed in, last month:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5Z4WIqBfuD/

Danny made another update this month, saying that it will take another 6 months to fine tune the skeleton color so that it matches the vinyl.

The vinyl itself has been finalised. It's a very pretty color.

1290692755_eyJidWNrZXQiOiJzbWFydGRvbGwtaW1naXgiLCJrZXkiOiJtaXJhaS13YXRjaHRvd2VyLXRvb2xzXC9wcm9kdWN0a-zUwNl8yNzI3MzAxNzcyMzQ0MDc2MDE5X24uanBnIiwiZWRpdHMiOltdfQ.jpeg.98f60654abd1ceb9948b150d291c78a4.jpeg1650009045_eyJidWNrZXQiOiJzbWFydGRvbGwtaW1naXgiLCJrZXkiOiJtaXJhaS13YXRjaHRvd2VyLXRvb2xzXC9wcm9kdWN0a-czMjhfMTcxMzI1NTM1MzIwNTI5NTYxOV9uLmpwZyIsImVkaXRzIjpbXX0.jpeg.d1b56ee4619aef4d0be36ff20a9e62c6.jpeg

Linde Obitsu 26 x Parabox Aki ‎‎♡‧₊˚⟡ Fuyuki 冬雪 Imomodoll Miko (Cream skin) ‎‎♡‧₊˚⟡ Sumire 澄玲 Volks Mini Super Dollfie F-02

OnlyMonicaDollphotos

Yes she looks good… i am so lucky. I have no Money to buy her. ☺️no decision wich i want 😁

• Haha 1

Bad_Luck

I'm really liking the new skintone. It has a warmth to it, and like others have said, it seems to photograph better than Cocoa. And the Beyond face sculpt is always gorgeous! I appreciate having a range of skin tones to choose from. I probably won't get when she comes out--Pear Fortitude is next Smart Doll I'm saving up for-- but I look forward to seeing user pics when she's eventually released!