Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

wgn_white

[WTA] Volks.co.jp/en/ payment

wgn_white

Want to ask threa again... sorry...

Last time when I try to pay via paypal.

After confirming the payment, paypal the redirect me to Volks website.

But volks website return me Error 500 internal server error.

When I check my paypal status, it said the payment is canceled.

I try again.

Same thing happen.

No amount was charged thou.

So today, I try again with VISA card.

I notice there's installment plans and one time payment.

I am not sure again here so I don't proceed.

Anyone care to explain what are those?

Thanks in advance...

p/s: Try to avoid any silly mistakes by asking people who know.

Emi

I have the same problem with PayPal on Volks International. I wonder why that is.

As for the card, I didn't get the option for installment plans or one-time payment the last time I paid for something on Volks International. It's probably new. But as far as I can tell, you can either pay off your Volks International order by increments (installment plans) or all in one shot (one-time payment). If you just want to pay everything up front, I would just go with one-time payment.

Hope this helps some! c:

wgn_white
I have the same problem with PayPal on Volks International. I wonder why that is.

As for the card, I didn't get the option for installment plans or one-time payment the last time I paid for something on Volks International. It's probably new. But as far as I can tell, you can either pay off your Volks International order by increments (installment plans) or all in one shot (one-time payment). If you just want to pay everything up front, I would just go with one-time payment.

Hope this helps some! c:

Care to explain how the installment plans works?

Maybe later I'll try again...

Emi

Well, seeing as I haven't bought anything from Volks International since they apparently implemented this system, and I generally just pay everything up front anyway, I haven't really had experience with it. And I don't have anything in mind to buy at the moment, so I can't really check it out for myself. :c Maybe if you show me a print-screen of the page where they offer the installment plans, I'd be able to help you better.

As for now, all I can say is that an installment plan is probably something where you agree to allow Volks to draw a small amount of money from your card on two or more different days, eventually adding up to the final price in the end.

MyuMyu

I ever paid on Volks international by credit card and got the "Installment plan" option, I think it depends of your credit card and not from the shop itself. They get the full payment but you pay to your credit card company a quantity each month. I never used it but I have been shopping in the site from 7 years to know, and got that option everytime.

wgn_white
I ever paid on Volks international by credit card and got the "Installment plan" option, I think it depends of your credit card and not from the shop itself. They get the full payment but you pay to your credit card company a quantity each month. I never used it but I have been shopping in the site from 7 years to know, and got that option everytime.

Oh?

It sound like a "loan" for me?

Sound promising... when you can't afford a one time payment...

I've shoot an email to Volks but until today I never received their reply about this matter.

So I just go on with one time payment.