Jump to content

sunlightandtea

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo

Witty Photo Thread Title (Dragoon's Smart Dolls)

Recommended Posts

GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo

Here is where I will post my ladies~ First post is who they are. And will be edited if I ever get more.

spacer.png

Ramune (Prowess- Interstellar Blue)

20250414_054520.jpg.cad4ad1ded42e1967f4ebb71a6dee605.jpg

Trafalgar D. Water Law (Legion-Tea)

Edited by GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Babe, wake up, new Law outfit just dropped.

(She totally fell over randomly while I was taking these. I wish I took a pic of her wipeout lol.)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo

25-06-02-18-00-32-379_deco.jpg.feaea7da497322503024deec1cb58fc4.jpg25-06-02-17-59-01-732_deco.jpg.8b5d2257562e368f0de6cd8cb5f92d30.jpg

Law in her pre-timeskip era

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo

spacer.pngspacer.png

Happy Birthday, Cora-san.

(Sorry I couldn't help it. Lmao. If you know, you know)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo

spacer.pngspacer.png

Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo

spacer.png

Remember when Krispy Kreme would give you a dozen free donuts if you came in dressed like a pirate on Talk Like a Pirate Day? Here's what Pu'erh would wear!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Happy Birthday to Law!

Today's look is based on the One Piece Gakuen spin-off!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo

Got a new wig for this lady at Dollcon, so I'm trying a new look. I'm still trying to fully figure out who she is. I'm open to new name suggestions. I think I'd like to keep it somehow tea related. Feel free to shoot any names tho, as maybe that's what's limiting me. She's getting some mecha cat ears soon but they have yet to ship

spacer.pngspacer.png

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo
Posted (edited)

Since it's about to be Spring, here's Law in a comfy Springy look

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Still figuring out her style, but I put different eyes in and when I did, she felt like her name is Ramune. So that's what I've re-named her! Also super glad her ears came in. I painted them a nice pink to match her whiskers.

I don't think this dress will stick but I got it for a steal at a local meetup and I had to try it on SOMEBODY. And it makes for a nice profile pic so I did update hers on the first post with her new name.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OwlishBree

I love that your blue girl is Ramune… so cute! 🥰 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo
18 minutes ago, OwlishBree said:

I love that your blue girl is Ramune… so cute! 🥰 

Thanks! I honestly can't believe how long it took me to land on it. It's so obvious lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo

I added some lace to Ramune's track suit since I kept seeing lacy athletic clothes on pinterest lol

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
caiusdolls

Oh gosh blue prowess is so cute!! I love seeing all different prowess’s since they’re one of my fav OG smart dolls! Love her outfits as well!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo

Still messing around with her look. I for sure want to make her some 60s style clothes, especially medieval revival type dressesspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

For now, her name is still Ramune, but I'm considering Sodapop or Fizzy lol.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
battrastard
33 minutes ago, GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo said:

For now, her name is still Ramune, but I'm considering Sodapop or Fizzy lol.

How about 'Effie'? Short for effervescent?

 

Effervescent means producing small bubbles of gas (fizzy), or having a lively, cheerful, and high-spirited personality (bubbly). [1, 2]
Meanings
  • Physical/Literal: Giving off bubbles or foam, like soda, sparkling wine, or a dissolving medicine tablet.
  • Metaphorical/Personal: Filled with energy, excitement, and enthusiasm; very bright and joyful

 

 

  • Like 2

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo
18 hours ago, battrastard said:

How about 'Effie'? Short for effervescent?

 

That is super cute! But I'm actually specifically wanting a name that is not really a name lol. So while the whole word is not a name, the shortened is too much like a normal name. If that makes sense? I will definitely put effervescent away as a possible character name in the future if I ever need something like it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Ramune in a couple of dresses I've made. The left one is inspired by 70s Gunne Sax dresses. Forgive me for the shape not being quite right haha. It's made from a sleeve of a dress I had lying around, and I wanted to keep it mostly intact because the material is very delicate. The right dress is actually the first dress I ever made for her, based on 70s scoop neck halter dresses. It was also made from a dress sleeve. It's funny I've come full circle on the styling for her, since I've now decided to put her in 60s/70s clothing after struggling to figure out what was best. I guess I had the right idea at the beginning. Her poses are all from vintage patterns!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GirlWiththeDragoonTattoo

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Happy Birthday, Law!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.